1 | Bed

I made a mistake that will forever leave steps on my heart.

It happened on February 3rd, 2019 when GOT7's Jackson invited me to a party. The party was going great, we were all drunk, half of the people were making out and the other half were taking shots like there was nothing else to drink, what else can I say? It was a good night

until I saw Bae fucking Joohyun whom I hate so, so much and she obviously shared the same feeling towards me as well.

I chose to ignore her and carried on with my best friend, tequila. The night went well and we ignored each other throughout the entire night.

Suddenly everything went black and I felt my body falling.

I woke up in someone's room and it couldn't be one of my friend's rooms, I would've known if it was. As I looked around the room, it seemed to be a girl's room. As I was still looking around someone opened the door and that someone was none other than fucking Irene.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask, obviously not happy with the situation.

"What do you mean, jerk? This is my house. What are YOU doing in my house?" She was in her bathrobe with her hair wet. Not gonna lie, she looks cute, but her little attitude is getting on my nerves.

"Then how the fuck did I get here?" I got up from what I guess is her bed only to find out that I'm completely naked under the blanket. I widen my eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that, stupid pig?" She walked to her dresser and took her comb.

"Why am I naked? Did you sexually harass me!? You pervert!" I stood up, covering my taebooty with the blanket.

"YAH! What the hell are you talking about?! Why would I fucking sleep with you? And EW! You better change my sheets or else I will kill you with my BARE FUCKING HANDS, KIM TAEHYUNG!" She threw the comb on the wall while looking like a whole-ass demon with that expression of hers.

"You psycho, can you calm the fuck down a little bit? I need to find out why in the hell I'm naked AND why I'm in your bright ass house. Seriously, why is it so bright in here?"

"Because it helps me not to see morons like you" she glared at me. If only glares can kill, I'd be standing still, because this bitch's glares are as dangerous as a little scratch, it does absolutely nothing to you.

As I found my underwear and pants we sat on her couch and find out what happened yesterday ... or better said today.

"When you woke up, were you naked as well?" I asked, seriously.

"Yeah, I woke up on the floor with literally nothing on my body, not even a blanket, but I didn't notice you laying on my bed otherwise you'd wake up outside" she smirked at me.

"Can you shut the fuck up for once? I'm trying to think".

"Only if you were thinking like this in school you wouldn't be so stupid. I have a camera in my room, let's find out what happened" she stood up to get her computer.

While she was getting the computer and a USB flash drive, I prayed to the universe that we did nothing wrong.

She came back, connected her computer to the USB flash drive and a link popped up on the screen, she clicked on it and the video started, she was looking for the footage of her and me. After she found it, we carefully watched the whole thing. At first, we were talking and laughing while drinking from the wine bottle, then I looked at her and started kissing her, she didn't stop me and we kept going on. Noona and I are even more focused on the video. Not gonna lie, the make-out session was kinda hot.

As we were still watching us kissing things went south really fast so she closed her computer.

'Let's never talk about it ever again" she said, she wasn't looking at me but I'm not judging her, because I'm not looking at her as well.

"Also, let's not do it ever again, and let's not get drunk while we're in the same place, ok?" I nod and left without any words.

Continue

I hope ya'll will like this book. I will try my best at updating more episodes since my teacher loves us so she always calls us ... she's a bitch. Bye.