16 | The Truth

Irene's pov:

Irene's pov:

WHAT!!!

HE LITERALLY JUST FUCKED JENNIE AND NOW HE'S DATING NAYEON!!!? IS HE CRAZY?!

I can't believe it. Is he trying to piss me off by sleeping with my roommates?

He's such a jerk.

As soon as he stopped the enemies with benefits relationship he goes and fuck Jennie. Seriously, is he kidding me or what!

I called Nayeon since I've been trying to call Tae, but that jerk doesn't pick up his god damn phone!

After two rings, she picked up.

"Hello, unni? Is everything ok?", she asks as if she doesn't know why I'm calling.

"YAH! Nayeon-ah, what the fuck is up with Tae and you?", I asked her in a calm tone, because I'm not supposed to yell at her, but Tae. She's my friend and he's an idiot.

"Ah, yes. We're dating. Don't worry, we'll explain everything when we come home", she said. Why is she alright with the fact that she's dating a guy I've been having sex for nearly a year?

Before I could say anything, I heard Tae's voice saying "bye" and hanging up on me.

I threw my phone into the wall with anger.

"HOW DARE HE! HANGING UP ON ME!", I yelled.

"It seems like he wants to be on my death list", I said with a smile.

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

After waiting and waiting I finally heard the door being opened, I stand up, waiting for them to notice me.

As they turned around, facing me, everyone sneered out of fear.

"YAH! Unni, why the hell is you standing by the door! I nearly had a heart attack", said Nayeon, putting her hand on her chest to calm her racing heart down.

"sit down and explain", I said and they all followed except Tae... seriously, what is his problem? He's always being dramatic.

"Why aren't you sitting?", I asked him, slightly annoyed.

"Because I don't have to explain anything", he said, still standing by the door.

"Stop being so dramatic. Sit the fuck down or I will fucking force you! As soon as I wake up, there is news everywhere about you fucking my best friend and then dating my other best friend", I yelled at him.