Chapter 12: The Full Story

(Song recommended for chapter Sign Of The Time Harry Styles.)

I awoke this morning, with the sound of leaf's falling on the ground outside the window, and the smell of tea.

I decided I'd go downstairs, throwing on a pair of white sweats and white crop top.

As I walked down the stairs I felt a tug on my sweats looking down I saw a house elf what I assume is Snape's.

"Oh hi," "hello miss, I got you a cup of tea, master told me to send it up."

"Oh how sweet thank you so much." I said taking the big cup from his small hands. "What's you name?" I questioned the cute little creature, I always found them cute, I don't really understand while some people get so creeped out by them.

"The name's Orion miss," he said looking me in the eyes through his eyelashes.

"Tell me if I'm wrong but doesn't that mean Dawning, I recalled from one of the books I had to read. "Yes it is," he said excitedly. "But it does also mean rising in the sky, I'm surprised you knew it, not many people do."

He said looking down at his feet, "well it's a very beautiful name." I said tilting his chin up and continuing down the stairs.

When I reached the main level, I saw Snape sitting reading my favorite book. "Good morning Sev," I said walking to him and wrapping my arms around his neck before placing a kiss on his head.

I sat down on the seat next to him, "here's your book you left in my class," he said handing me my book. "I see you got your tea."

He spoke barely above a whisper, looking at me then back to his book.

"Oh yeah," I said with a a giggle. "I met Orion he's so sweet," I said then taking a sip from my mug.

"Did he clean up the kitchen like I asked him." He said abruptly, slamming his book down, causing me to flinch and striding to the kitchen.

"Is something wrong?" I questioned getting up after him. "Nothing's wrong with me, what about you? Huh! You have something you wanna tell me that I don't know about!

You know I really thought you opened up to me completely, but I was wrong your still hiding things!"

He said yelling as he walked around the counter towards me, I backed up and he got closer before I ran into the stairs.

"What do you mean?" I questioned actually scared, "what do I mean! Oh my god!"

Severus said with a deep chuckle, sending a chill down my spine. "I went to Hogwarts this morning to get you stupid book, when Dumbledore came through the door telling me that I had someone on a telephone in muggle studies classroom.

I was of course surprised, who the hell would want to call me on a muggle device, but to my surprise it was you house maid.

She asked me if I'd see you, because your supposed to be doing detention with me. And asked if you had mentioned at all going home for fall break that your father, and mother wanted to see you."

He said every sentence louder than the other, I backed higher and higher up the stairs as he spoke.

"I said no I hadn't seen you, but that wasn't all I told her I knew about your parents and sibling, and then she continued to talk to me and said oh then you must know the whole story.

I thought I did, I thought you told me everything! But I was wrong, because then she started talking about you and the drug dealer. There's more then him just being your drug dealer is there? Is there!"

He yelled causing me to trip on the stairs, "yes there is ok! But not how you think!" "How then huh! How can it be any other wa-!"

"He abused me! Ok!" I said cutting him off. "He took pleasure in hitting me, and I allowed it I know, but I only did it because I was in debt I was paying off the debt until I could actually pay it off with money!