Chapter 18: I Thought It Was Over

⚠️ Almost rape⚠️

⚠️Safe word is used, but I do want to say that safe words are really not all the people make them out to be, they can be extremely scary.⚠️

I awoke this morning to Severus gone doing his morning duties at Hogwarts, I decided after I got dressed I'd head downstairs to make myself some morning tea, where I came across a note.

Y/n,
As you already know I had to go to Hogwarts on Dumbledore's order, to get everything that will be needed for the new semester.
I also wanted to tell you that Orion is with me today, as well as Lucius. As I needed more help than I intended I would need.
I will be home shortly, and I hope you have a good day.
Love,
Severus

I decided I was going to read my book and drink my tea, now that I had a day to relax, right as I sat down to read my book, somebody knocked on the door.

I let out a huff, "god dammit, I just sat down." I said getting off the couch to open the door, I looked into the peep hole to see the last person I would ever think to see.

My breath started to quicken as I backed up from the door, I hit my hip on the side table making a noise, as I slammed my hands over my mouth to suppress the sound of my breathing.

"Ahh, Y/n, I know you're in there, why don't you open the door, before I do something we both regret."

"G-go away, please!" I said before he began kicking at the door, I backed all the way into the living space, before the door came down.

There he was, the man that killed my parents, my little brother, he hasn't changed at all. He was still his tall muscular self, he had the same scar on his face from his eyebrow to his chin that I still remember.

"You know Y/N, you've said some mean things about me. Like how I abused you its rude to say that when we both know it's not true.

I mean I hit you a few times, maybe pumped you up with drugs, but that's besides the point." He said slowly walking over to me, as I started to become trapped between the wall and him.

"I wanted to wait until you gave your virginity to sombody else, and look at my luck, you have.

Now I can go as rough as I want. Im going to make you bleed, make you cry, beg for mercy, but I won't stop.

But; before we start...I want my money." He said sternly grabbing my neck, and squeezing. "I-i don-," I tried to speak but wasn't able to.

He let go off my throat allowing me to finish my sentence, "I don-don't hav-have the mon-money." "Ok, then I guess were going to do this the hard way," he said letting out a sigh.

He grabbed my throat and pulled my pants off ripping the button off in the process. I tried getting out of his grasp, and started kicking before he caught my leg, slammed my head into the wall, and shoved me to the ground.

He used his knees to kneel on my legs, to keep me from kicking. He still kept his hand on my throat, as I started to claw his face with my hands.

He used his free hand to remove my hands from his face, placing them above my head and squeezing my wrists.

I tried moving but failed to do so because of his weight on my body, the more I tried to move the tighter he would squeeze my wrist.

He began sucking on my neck, holding my head down to the floor, he lifted his head up giving me the opportunity to fight back.

I spit on his face, he looked at me surprised by my action before slapping me. He then grabbed my hair harshly pulling me back up on my feet.

He shoved me towards the kitchen counter, my back hit the counter corner causing me to let out a high pitched scream.