Chapter 20: It Was All For You

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be getting ready for the party?" He said as he looked down in my arms, and saw the wet garment bag holding my dress

"Oh I get it, here come, I was just about to pour myself a fire whiskey, would you like some?" He asked as he took the bag from my arms, calling what I assume was their house elf.

"Dobby! Come here, we need this dress cleaned, dryed and pressed now! We don't have all night, now hurry!" He continued to yell as Dobby took the dress bag and fell over its large contents.

"Here let me help you." I said, as I folded the bag in half and placed it back in his arms. "Dobby is very grateful, Dobby will go take care of the dress now."

He said as he hurried up the stairs. "God that house elf is fucking useless," Lucius spoke as he sat me by the fire and poured us a glass of fire whiskey.

"You know you don't have to be that mean," I talked to Lucius, "Fuck, you gonna judge me now too." He said placing the fire whiskey down. "I've been judging you since I met you." I said with a laugh, as he smiled.

"Whatever happened tonight im sorry, it shouldn't have. But im glad you came here." Lucius spoke sincerely with a small smile tugging at his lips, at the end of his sentence.

"Your a dear friend of mine Lucius, im glad you even care too let me in your home." I spoke honestly, "oh don't be so nice, and of course I would let you in, that would make me a terrible friend would it not?"

He spoke the last part with a chuckle, "im not going to ask what happened, but I can guess it was bad enough if you rode on a broom in the rai-."

He tried to finish his sentence before Draco came rushing in. "Y/N! Is that you?" He said out loud as he ran into the foyer. "N/N, when did you get here?"

He questioned excitedly, as he ran to me and picked me off the couch with a hug, "Draco, im wet!" I said with a laugh. "I don't care you stinker."

He said with a laugh squeezing me so hard I thought a rib was going to break. "Ahh! Dude your gonna break me," I said with a laugh.

Draco put me down on the couch flopping down next too me, "you know Draco the way you act around me now, you would think we were always best friends." I said cocking my eyebrow, "oh shut it Y/N, he said throwing his arm around my shoulder, and stealing my drink from my hand.

"Hey! That's mine, and technically your not old enough to drink that." "No place for you to talk Y/N, your technically not old enough to drink either."

He said giving me a smirk and sending his dad a raised eyebrow. "Now now Draco, give the woman back her drink, and while your at it show her a guest bedroom, so she can get ready for the party."

"Your going to that stupid thing, why? You would enjoy your time with me so much better." He said giving me a wink and finishing my drink.

"Draco-Lucius-Malfoy! Do not speak to a woman like that, now put the cup down because you finished her fucking drink, and show her to a bedroom!"

Lucius yelled loudly to Draco, as I sat there awkwardly. "Yes father," Draco spoke surprisingly calm, as he placed the cup down and took my hand leading me to a bedroom. "Your dress and clothes will be washed and layed on the bed in the bedroom."

Lucius spoke as if nothing just happened, I sent him a small nod and continued walking up the stairs with Draco, as we walked up the stairs Narcissa came down, looking as if she was on a mission.

"Oh Y/N, I thought I heard you, I'd love and stay to chat, but I gotta go talk to Lucius." She spoke with a laugh and tilted her head, "but I'll speak with you tonight, I love talking to you."