Chapter 10: His Scars

It's the first official day of fall break and I roll over and tried to reach for Snape but he wasn't there, so I opened my eyes and sat up to look for him before I heard the shower on.

I slowly got up and moved closer to the bathroom, as I quietly opened the door making sure Snape wouldn't hear.

I looked into the mirror as I started to set my towel down to see my jaw covered in bruises from where Snape was squeezing it.

I also looked at my wrist to see the bruises from where the handcuffs were as well.

I stepped closer peaking through the shower curtain to find Snape's back turned towards me, I stepped in and placed my hands on his back.

"Good morning love." He flinched at me touching him and whipped his head around. "What the hell are you doing in here, get out!"

I was surprised by his reaction. "I-im-im sorry, I didn't mean to upset you I just thought. I don't know what I thought, I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault beautiful, it's just that I'm not ready, for that." He said still facing away from me. "Hey you have no reason to be scared to show yourself to me."

I said reaching for his shoulder, I slowly turned him around, not looking at his body. "May I?" I asked gesturing my head down to see if I could see his body.

He gave me a slight nod, saying yes I could look, I looked at his body, and gasped. I looked back into his eyes to see him holding back tears.

"Hey baby, look at me, look at me." I said causing him to finally look at me. "You have no reason to be afraid to show me, I want to see you, all of you.

Do you understand." "Ye-yes I do." My heart dropped seeing Snape like this so vulnerable, the way his voice cracked, the way he was afraid to show himself.

"Talk to me, I'm here to listen." Snape looked at me and I could tell he was going to cry any minute. "You can cry, please let it go." I said now on the break myself.

"N-no I can't," "Sev, yes you can, please for me." And that was all Snape needed. Just a little push as he started to cry. "Love tell me what's wrong, and tell me why you feel like you need to hide."

"Well I'm very self conscious about my b-body, I feel like my body is just disgusting."

"Don't be love, I love your body." I said looking down at his body. "I love it so much." I said before getting on my knees.

I looked at his perfectly toned chest, his slight worked out body went down to his light v-line, the way the water slid off his chest. I looked back up at him as I started to kiss his scars, I didn't know how he got them but I wasn't going to worry about that now.

Snape was now crying, and hearing him crying made me cry, my tears running down my wet face.

I moved my way up his chest kissing every part of every scar he had. I made it back up to his face where I grabbed his face with my hands, and kissed him softly.

He kissed me back are tears mixing with eachothers. "I love everything about you, never forget that. I couldn't live without you. These past 3 weeks have been the best weeks of my life, and I hope the next following week's will be too."

Me and Snape finished washing up. He got out then wrapped a towel around my body before lifting me out of the shower, spinning me around before putting me back on the ground.

I let out a small giggle, as Snape spun me in the air.

"Hey love?" "Yes my bee." "I don't have any clothes here." I said with a slight giggle. "What do you mean, you don't need clothes." He said with a slight smirk.