Chapter 11: Past Memories

(Song recommended for chapter Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig Van Beethoven.)

We made it to Hogwarts where me and Snape headed to my dorm, everybody that stayed at Hogwarts for fall break, were on a trip to Hogsmade, considering there weren't a lot of people staying.

"Welcome in," I said moving to the side of the door to let him in. "Why thank-you love," "of course."

I said making my way to my closet to get a small bag, I placed it next to Snape as he sat on my bed. "Bee?" Snape questioned me as I walked to my closet.

"Yes?" "You should pack a dress," "a-a what?" I asked slightly surprised, making my way to my bathroom to grab my toiletries.

"You should pack a dress," "but why?" "Well because I have a surprise for you, and I thought you would like it."

"Really!" I said excitedly, not usually being able to dress up. "Yeah," ok i'll pack one." I said making my way back to my closet to get a dress after putting my toiletries on the bed.

"How formal is it?" I asked still slightly confused on how formal its going to be. "You'll want a long dress, and maybe some heels." "Ok."

"You know you should be glad I actually have this formal of a dress in my closet." I said with a giggle, "well I guess I'm glad." He responded with a smile.

I went back to my bag where I put everything in it, adding some last minute things, such as a pair of heels and jewelry, for the surprise Severus has planned for me.

"Ok love, im ready to go." I said holding the bag on my arm. "Ok great, let me hold the bag for you." Snape responded sweetly and took the back with his right hand, as he held my hand with his left.

We made it back to Snape's home, where Severus had a drawer already cleaned out for my stuff and a place in the bathroom for my toiletries. I also hung up my dress, so it wouldn't get wrinkled.

I went back downstairs where I saw Severus reading. "Hey," I said moving his book slightly down so he looked at me. "Yes beautiful?" Can I maybe look around the house, considering I've only seen the living area and your bedroom." I shly smiled.

"Of course, my house is your house," and with that I smiled at Snape, I started in his study where he had a fireplace, and wall full of books.

I scanned through the books, as part of the book shelf was dusty, making me believe those were the books he rarely read.

I then proceeded to walk up stairs passing Snapes bedroom in the process, to see a guest-room. It was just like any guest-room, just slightly bigger.

I walked out of the bedroom to the end of the hall where a big oak door stood, I open the door slowly to see a grand piano, I was mesmerized by the beauty of it.

It stood grand and tall, it was a dark oak, and had gold trimmings on it in the shape of beautiful swirly lines down the legs and around the piano.

The legs were carved into a beautiful looking vine, as the keys were gold to match the trimming around the piano.

The seat was the same wood as the pianos, fitting the length of the whole piano. As the cushion was a dark brown leather, fitting perfectly with the rest of the piano.

(Song recommended to play Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig Van Beethoven.)

As I sat down on the seat my fingers moved across the Golden keys, I started to Play one of the first songs I learned and one of my favorite songs.

Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig Van Beethoven, I lost myself in the music as my fingers seamlessly danced along the keys, I closed ny eyes playing the piano by memory with my fingers.