Chapter 22: Wife & Husband

*Walking down the aisle song: Happiest Year instrumental*

*First dance song: Roslyn*

Hopefully this dress makes your day even more beautiful!

The card read as I brought it inside with my dress. "Honey what's this?"

Snape said gesturing at the garment bag I held in my hand. "It's my wedding dress."

I said happily turning around and showing him my biggest smile.

"I wanna see," he said as he tried to reach over towards the zipper. "No, get your hands off. You can't see it till I'm walking down the aisle."

I said smacking his hand and beginning to walk up the stairs, to put it in the guest room.

Wedding Day

Its the day of the wedding, I've gotten my nails done, and makeup. And me an Narcissa are now drinking mimosas, while she does my hair.

"Narcissa?" Thank you so much." "What for hunny?" Narcissa spoke lightly.

"Well for many reasons, my parents aren't here. And I just wanted you to know how I appreciate having you here, as well as Lucius."

I spoke with light tears, "oh sweety of course, but don't cry you're gonna ruin my masterpiece." She said with a giggle, tapping a handkerchief under my eyes and kissing my forehead.

"I'm here! Sorry I'm late those flowers were so difficult to get and set up." Luna spoke as she placed my bouquet of Dark Red Dahlia's in a vase.

"Hey Luna," "yes beautiful?" "Can you go get Draco and Lucius. I need to ask them an important question." "Are you sure?"

"Positive." I spoke with a smile. Shortly after sending Luna to get the boys, Narcissa finished my hair when the boys walked in.

"Holy shit N/N, your look beautiful. I knew you'd make a beautiful bride, but man." Draco said as he took my hand and kissed my forehead.

"He's not lying Y/N, your beautiful." Lucius said kissing my knuckles.

"Well I wanna ask you boys something? Will you guys walk me down the aisle?"

As soon as I said it Draco's eyes went wide, "The aisle?! Of course I'd love to!" Draco yelled out giving me a hug.

"No, no don't mess the hair up." Narcissa said lightly hitting the back of Draco's head. "Lucius?" "I'd be more than honored to Y/L/N."

He said kissing my forehead, shortly after they left the room I got in my dress. "Ok so we have to unbutton the buttons. Because I don't wanna ruin the hair and makeup."

Narcissa told Luna as they undid the buttons and I went to use the restroom.

"Alright let's get you in the dress," Narcissa said as he held the dress open, and Luna helped me hop in.

"Can you hand me the champagne?" I asked Luna. "Um yeah, here." She said going back to the dress and handing me my glass.

"Oh I only needed the bottle," I said with a giggle leaning to put my glass done.

"Oh I'm going down." I said with a giggle. Before Narcissa grabbed my waist pulling me back to my standing position.

"What the hell N/N," Narcissa said giggling, "sorry I only wanted the bottle."

I said taking a chug from the champagne bottle.

"I got your shoes," Hermione spoke as she came through the door. "Oh thank you so much, I was destined to forget something at the house this morning."