Chapter 9: The Amortentia

Its been a week since my last attempt at suicide, today I had two free class periods, so I decided I was going to spend my time in the commen room.

I got to my dorm room where I pulled out one of my favorite muggle books Twilight. Guess you could say I'm a sucker for vampires and werewolves.

But actually I lost my favorite book Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, last I remember having it was in Snape's classroom, and it's been a while since I've been in his class.

I was about halfway through my book when I heard the doors close to the dormitories, not lifting my head up I said . "Hello."

"Hello, Y/N." My breath was immediately taken away from Severus's harsh voice. " why aren't you in class?" Snape questioned me.

"I'm not in class because I had two free periods. Dumbledore said Something like I should take some time to myself."

"Oh Well, I hope to see you in my class today. We will be making a potion." Wait what, what potion are we making?"

I asked slightly confused. "What do you not remember?" "No." I said confused. "Were making the Amortentia." "Oh yeah, I forgot about that." I said mentally slapping my head.

"Well I better get going." Snape said as he walked to the door to leave. "Hey," I said getting up off my chair and walking towards him. "Yeah?" He said cocking his eyebrow and letting a small chuckle.

"Have you by chance seen a Wuthering Heights book, author's name is Emily Bronte?" I questioned.

"As of matter of fact I have, its at my house but there is one in my office, why you asking?"

"I lost my book, last I remember having it was in your class and its my favorite book." "Really?" "Yeah."

"That's my favorite book, the romance in it is beyond what books have now days, the story..." "Is like no other you've read?"

I said, "yeah exactly." He said with a smile, "come to my class and I'll give it to you." "Deal."

I said giving him a smile,"Ok but before you go come here." "What why?" "I need a kiss." I said smiling innocently. "Ok fine, but only one."

Snape said gesturing one finger up. I walked over to Snape standing on my tiptoes, and putting my arms around his neck.

He leaned down and looked into my E/C eyes. He then placed his soft and warm lips on mine, the kiss had so much passion, nothing I have ever felt before.

He then pulled away leaving me with emptiness. Well beautiful, I have to go. "But I will see you in a few minutes." "Ok." Was the last thing I said as he walked out.

I decided I would get dressed, I went to my room and put on my Y/H/C short skit.

Barely enough to cover my black lace panties. I then put on my silk white button up, and unbutton the first two top buttons to show just a little bit of the black lace on my bra.

I put on my thigh high Y/H/C socks, my white high top Converse. Then lastly I paired it with my silver chain.

I didn't care if I was gonna get in trouble about my outfit, maybe I'd get more detention, even through I'm not going for detention. I laugh to myself, looking at myself in the mirror and winking.

I grabbed my school bag and walked to Snape's class. I made it to Snape's class where he explained all that we would be doing today.

After he finished all what he needed to say, I went to get the supplies we needed. I put everything on the table getting ready to start my potion. When Harry asked to sit by me.