Chapter 23: The Epilogue

"Baby we should get up before the kids do." Severus said as he moved my hair out of my face.

"What are you hinting at sev?" I said turning to look at him with a chuckle. "You know what I mean..." "Oh I do now."

I said with a giggle slowly kissing his neck. "Mmm yeah." He said slowly rolling to be on top of me.

"I'm sorry baby but we gotta stop," I said pulling his lips off my neck. "What why, Y/N come on I haven't got any in so long."

He said with a frustrated sigh and rolling off of me, "that's such a lie and you know it." I said with a laugh hitting his shoulder.

"Ok fine but what am I supposed to do with this." He said gesturing at his tented self. "Well I'd help but..." I said as the kids came running through the door.

"Good morning sweethearts," I said. "Fuck." Severus said under his breath throwing a pillow on him. "How'd you sleep my love's."

"I slept well mother," our oldest Lucele said. "But Alastor said he had a bad dream."

She said as I looked at our youngest boy.

It's been three years since the wedding, I found out I was pregnant with are first child shortly after the wedding. And then a year after I got pregnant with are other one.

"Oh no baby are you okay. Do you wanna tell me what it's about?" "No I wanna tell daddy."

"Oh alright then, Lucele let's go make some breakfast." "Can we make some fresh juice?" She said with a smile.

"Of course we can."

Severus's Pov:
"Come sit here buddy, what's going on?" "I had a bad dream." He said.

"Do you wanna tell me about it?" "Yeah it was about mommy." He said trying to keep from crying. "Here have a sip of water."

I said handing him the cup before we went on. "Mommy was home alone, and you were gone. And mommy heard a knock at the door, and this big scary man came in and started to hurt her."

As my son told me about his dream, I started to relate it to when Y/N's ex drug dealer came to see her.

"Baby, what happened to the big scary man?" I questioned, "mommy had to, had to." He said trying to get the words out.

"Nope no more, I know." I said not wanting him to revisit it.

"Let's go see how breakfast is coming along okay."

"Okay." he brightly smiled at the thought of breakfast." "Hey Alastor," "yeah daddy."

"It was just a dream, when you're with us nothing will happen."

"I know daddy," he said as he ran up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Alright let's go!" I said picking him up in my arms and kissing his forehead.

"Alright breakfast is almost done, do you two wanna do me a favor and set the table?" N/N asked as me and Alastor came down.

"Alright breakfast is ready." Y/N said as she dished the kids up. "Hey will you come here." I said after she finished with the kids cocking my head towards the stairs.

"Yeah of course," she said giving the kid's kisses on their heads. "So I was talking to Alastor, and I know you don't like talking about that night. But the dream he was telling me, it sounds almost exactly like that night.

Almost if he was there."

Y/N Pov:
"That's not funny Snape, stop joking." I said as I sat down on the piano bench. "Why would I be joking love."