Chapter 6: I Always Get What I Want In The End

I awoke the next morning to the sun in my eyes, I rolled over looking at my clock to see the time of 6:45 am.

I mean I guess I can get ready for school, I think as I get out of bed. I look at my bedside drawer. Before shaking my head and walking to my bathroom.

I throw my hair in a messy bun and throw on my robes, I slip my shoes on before looking at my clock, I still had 15 minutes before class started so I decided I'd wait and read my book, I went to grab my book from my drawer realizing Luna still had it.

I went to close my drawer before I stopped and opened it harshly, "where is it?" I said out loud pulling stuff out of my drawer, "come on?!" It's not here I think to myself.

I recall back to that night, remember Draco being in my room when I fell asleep.

"That bastard took it!" I said slamming the drawer, grabbing my school bag, and leaving my dorm to find him.

I looked everywhere not able to find him before the bell rang indicating that class was starting, I went on with the day struggling with the cravings that came from not doing the drug.

Lunch rolled around when I went to Luna to see if she had any candy that could help me with the cravings.

"Hey Luna do you have any candy?" "Yeah I do but did you eat anything?" She questioned squinting her eyes, "yeah I had a tossed salad thought it would be easier on my stomach considering I didn't feel good yesterday, and didn't feel good enough to have breakfast this morning.

"Ok!"  She said excitedly "I'm happy here have this." She said with a smile giving me a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.  I didn't like the candy very much but it will help with the craving and the different flavored beans will keep me distracted.

I went and sat under a tree eating the good beans and spitting out the gross ones.  I hear somebody walk by the tree but I ignore it not caring who it might be.

"Hey Y/N, how you doing?"   Draco.  I think to myself.

I grab his tie pulling him down towards me, "where the hell is it!" I yell catching people's attention.  "What do you mean where's what?  I don't know what your talking about!"  Now everyone is watching as I stand up facing Draco, "you know damn well what I'm talking about!"  I yell louder in his face, "I took it!"   He yelled, "You took it!  Give it to me you stole it from me!" "I can't give it to you!"   "Why the hell can't you!" I yell pulling his face closer to mine by his tie.  "Because I got rid of it!  I got rid of it to help you!"  "You stole my shit!  Your not helping me at all!  Your making it harder!".

I yell at him letting him go with a shove, and walking off.   "Y/N, I'm just trying to help!" He yells as he chases after me grabbing my wrist.  "Let me go!  Your not helping!  I mean why can't you see that through you thick skull!" I say before I here somebody to the side of me.

"Hey what's going on here?" Snape questions, "I don't know I was just trying to talk to her and she started yelling at me."  "Oh my god! You did not just do that!" I say with a deep chuckle.  "You are such a coward!  You try to act all innocent when a teacher is here, but your not!   You stole my shit!  My shit!  And your saying it's my fault I'm yelling at you!"   "I'm just trying to help you Y/N!  You don't need it!". "Yes I do!  It's my shit and I'll deal with it my way!" I say shoving my finger in Draco's chest, 

"Y/L/N, do you really need it?". Snape questions knowing exactly what were talking about. 

"Hey-hey what's happen–," professor Lupin says by my side before I interrupt him.

"Yes I do!  It's my shit and I'll deal with it how I want to!  I mean didn't people teach you not to steal other people's shit Draco!" I say now grabbing him by his collar, and moving his face right to mine.  "Yeah they did!  But they also taught me that if it's for the better good then do steal it!" He yells at me the loudest he has while shoving my shoulder.  "Can't you see I'm trying to help, I'm making it better for you!".

I look Draco in the eyes, before letting go of his collar and slapping him.  "Your not helping me!  Your making it so much worse for me!"  I yell at him hitting him more.  "Why can't you see that!" I yell at him as tears stream down my face, hitting his chest over and over again like a pair of drums I'm waiting for to make noise. 

It was only seconds from the first hand I layed on him but it felt like minutes as Lupin pulled me off Draco and held me in his arms, him collapsing to the floor with me as I cry.

Snape pulls Draco up off the ground and pats his back, as Lupin pulls me up and we all leave the whispering in the cort yard.

We get to the Dumbledore's office as he turns around giving me a smile and then looking at Draco with surprise.

"Umm sit, sit please.". He says gesturing us to the seats in front of his desk, "so who's gonna tell me what happened."

He asks eyeballing us, neither me or Draco speak up so Snape does, "sir they were fighting over something Draco took-" "stole you mean," I interrupt, he stole an item from me and got rid of it and I need it."

I said with a harshness in my voice, "now Y/N, would that item be a substance and would that substance be Cocaine?"

My eyes widden and move from Draco to Snape, "how could you guys, really it was-it was my thing to tell.  What does everyone know now!"

"I didn't." Lupin says lifting his hand up for a quick second, "well now you do."

I say, letting out a frustrated sigh, and bite my lip.  "We're trying to help you miss Y/L/N."  Dumbledore says as everyone agrees with a yes or head nod. 

"I can take care of myself, thank you very much," I say getting up from my chair, "where do you think your going?"

Snape says stepping infornt of the doorway, "you really wanna know?" I say biting my bottom lip with a smile. 

"To get more drugs.  And you can't stop me." I say pushing him out of my way.

Authors Note
Well there chapter 7 I apologize if you don't like it, I had it written an then I closed my tabs on accident...

And I lost the whole fighting scene between Y/N, and Draco and I had to re write it and I tried my best to keep it as good but it wasn't exactly the same.

But I still hope you like this chapter because it still was a lot of fun to make.

I hope you have a great day or had a great day beautiful's, and remember to drink water.  😘