Chapter 17: A Light Hearted Day

(Extremely short chapter, just a filler.)

Me and Severus woke up this morning together. I started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing love?" Severus questioned turning to me with a small smile. "Can you believe this is only time we woke up together."

"It is, isn't," he said as he got out of bed slipping clothes on. "No...come back to bed."

I whined reaching for him, "babe I gotta make breakfast, then we gotta head to the house." "Ok fine, but give me a kiss."

I said sitting up holding the sheet against my body, "that...that I can do princess."

He said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him lifting me off the bed and spinning me around.

He placed me back on the bed but not before ripping the sheet off I held against me. "Hey, you ass." I said with a laugh.

"Sorry not sorry, just sit there you're giving me motivation to cook breakfast." He spoke breaking into a smile as I grabbed my clothes.

I threw my clothes on before walking to the kitchen and sitting down as Snape set down my tea and birth control.

Severus then came over with crepes, and we started to eat. "I've always wondered, where did you learn to cook like this?"

I asked, Severus reached over and wiped syrup off my lip with his thumb then put it in his mouth. "My mother, after I moved in with her." "Oh."

"We always bonded over food, making it, eating it. It's been a big passion of mine, I honestly wish I did it more."

"You wished you cooked more?" I said as I dropped my fork. "What do you mean? You cook all the time."

Severus let out a light hearted chuckle, "it seems like that but that's only because I have you, I didn't for myself before. Maybe in a blue moon, but that's even pushing it."

He spoke looking me in the eyes, "well if you plan to keep me around then you can cook the rest of your life. I'll cook maybe and I'm saying maybe one meal a week."

"Alright imma have to hold that to you," he said getting up and grabbing are plates. "Hey! I said maybe!"

"Yeah you said maybe." He said tilting my head up and kissing my lips softly. "I hate you," I said looking away. "You love me."

We left the tent where we went back to the house, we took a shower and decided we would take a nap. After taking are naps we both read books, And enjoyed each other's company in silence, shortly after Severus made dinner.

Sev did end up getting a letter from Dumbledore telling him and all of the other teachers that he will need them tomorrow morning at Hogwarts, to get everything ready for the new semester.

Shortly after he got the letter we decided we would just head to bed, as Severus had to get up early tomorrow morning, and I would be staying at Severus home, by myself.

Author Note
This chapter is extremely short, but there's a reason behind it, because if I made the chapter longer it would have ruined how I had the next few chapters laid out.

So I apologize for that, but I will tell you the next chapter might be upsetting for some readers, I will put a warning up at the top of it.

Remember you are loved, strong, and beautiful. I hope you had a great day or have a great day. And remember to drink water loves. 😘❤️