Chapter 4: The Start Of Something Worse

I walked out of my dorm, the lights surrounding me really bright.

I made it to Snape's classroom, opening the door.  "Oh thank God," "are you alright Y/L/N?" Snape questioned, "oh yeah I'm fine, just it is so bright outside, and it really hurt my eyes."

I explained taking a seat in one of the desks, "so where's your little friend?" I questioned raising my eyebrows.

"As if it's any of your business, but he will be here shortly.  But enough talk about that, you will be cleaning my cauldrons without magic, and organizing my Potions, what ever you don't finish today you will do tomorrow.

"Ok here's my wand, is there a certain area you want me to start on or..."

"Start with the cauldrons," "ok."

Silence went on for a few minutes, before I couldn't handle it and had to talk.   "So professor, what made you get into teaching any certain reason, or do you just like terminating children?" I said with a light giggle.

"People may take me as this horrible person that hates children.  But the truth is I like to shape out the minds of young children to make them a great Witch or Wizard, though I still don't really like children."

He said with a deep chuckle.  I cleaned a little more chatting and chatting up a storm.  Before someone came through the door.  I didn't turn around, already knowing it's Snape's friend.

"Is this the trouble you were talking about Severus," someone said in a deep voice.  "Yes it is," Snape responded back.  "She's got a nice little body," he said barely above a whisper.

"I hope you don't talk like that to all girls, it's real-." I said turning around before stoping my sentence, realizing who Snape's friend really was. 

"Lucius Malfoy," I said taking a shakey breath.  "Looks like you know who I am, he said walking towards me his cane hitting against the floor.

He set his cane against a desk before proceeding to take off his gloves and placing them on the desk next to his cane.

I placed my hand out to shake his hand before he grabbed it and kissed my knuckles.

"I'd introduce myself, but you already know who I am, so...what's you name; love."

"Y/N, Y/L/N.". I spoke, "what a beautiful name." He said with a small smirk tugging at his lip.

"But enough chit chat, I should let you continue with your work, from what I heard your in big trouble."

"I'm only in trouble because the bitch thought she could win a fight with me."

"Y/L/N, language." I let out a sigh before rolling my eyes.

"She's got some attitude," Lucius said.  "Yeah she really does, knows how to get on my nerves." "I bet."

After a while of no talking and only listening, I started to feel really anxious, it was like I couldn't breathe and the room was closing in on me.  I had to get out.

"Hey professor, do you have a record player?" "Yes but not here, why?" "I should totally go get mine." I said jumping up and down, "please can I, please let me.  I'll be so quick you won't even know I'm gone."

I said with a huge smile, and puppy eyes.  Snape looked at Lucius before gesturing his head to the door.  "Oh my yes thank you, thank you."

I said, running up to Snape and giving him a hug.  I ran towards the door before Snape and Lucius could react. 

After rounding the corner I slid against the wall, breathing heavily.

The cocaine I took earlier must be wearing off.  I started rubbing may face, getting up from off the ground and speed walking to my dorm.