Important Announcement

Hey folks! This is an important announcement, so listen up!

So I've decided to split pre-written chapters into two, so that mobile read-on-the-go readers of Destiny of Fire have a more easier experience and so I can get chapters out more quickly when it gets to the chapters that I haven't pre-written yet.

Second of all, I've decided that I will post the parts in each of the four books of the War of the Phoenix series in separate books, so that I don't end up with a cluster of over a hundred chapters, even though that would make it around eighteen books in this series in total. Plus, then I can mark this "completed" faster and get to feel proud about my work.

Third and finally, I will be updating this cover soon so that it has the name of the part on it so it can be easily differentiated from the rest of the parts that will come out which will have differently themed covers.

Anyways, I hope that y'all have a splendiferous day, and I'll see you in the next chapter, byeeeeee!

P.S. If you're liking the book so far, please consider showing your support and following! I'm a small Wattpadder, but I hope to one day grow to be one of the best as it is my dream to become an author when I get older! If you do follow, thanks a ton. The support is extremely appreciated, and I'll be sure to check out your channel to for fascinating books to read. I bet they're all great! Have a nice day!

(273 words)