Cap. 9 Discovering humans

Brett was not like his brother covered in trained muscles and really strong to carry another human effortless, like he had done with Eddy and Jane at the beach. He was really struggling to bring the man those few meters to the other room. He put all his effort to be able to settle Eddy on the potty without hurting him more. As he was seated on the porcelain Eddy gave Brett a questioning look.

Eddy: "How am I supposed to pee in this position if the sphincter is on my wrist?"

Asked genuinely puzzled. Brett returned his questioning look scanning the boy's wrist

Brett: "You don't have a sphincter on your wrist..."

Eddy: "Don't I?"

Eddy looked down at his ancles scanning the skin just above his feet. Brett understood in that moment that maybe mermaids pee through the end of their tail and Eddy was genuinely convinced that he had the same sphincter in the terminal part of his new body as well

Brett: "Those are your ancles and I guess that mermaids pee from their tails, right?"

Eddy: "Yeah...but here I can't find it!"

Brett blushed at the realization that he had to explain how to pee to Eddy. He didn't have the time to formulate his first sentence that the boy made a scared face as his gaze feel between his legs

Eddy: "Wh-what is this?"

He asked lifting the shirt to make Brett look. Damn he was not making it any easier

Brett: "That is...o my God this is so weird...that is called penis and...let's put it this way: it is the human tail, we have the sphincter on the end of it"

Eddy looked back at the strange wobbling thing between his legs. It was so awkward

Eddy: "So I have to relax as I always do and the pee will come out this way and not from my ancle?"

Brett: "Exactly"

Eddy shifted slightly on the potty making himself more comfortable and relaxed all his muscles. Brett was right, it worked! It was like doing it under water but it left a strange sticky sensation at the end. What was that?

Eddy: "Is it normal if I feel sticky?"

Brett: "Oh, hem...yes, hem would you like to make a complete shower to wash away even the sweat and dead skin?"

Eddy: "Will I be completely wet?"

Brett: "Well yes...is it a problem?"

Eddy: "I don't know if I'll be able to not transform if I'll be completely wet..."

Brett scanned rapidly in the bathroom till his eyes landed on Eddy's foot

Brett: "What if we cover your foot? It is better for you if the wound doesn't get wet, and after you made the shower, I can wash your foot separately and redress it"

Eddy: "Sounds good"

Brett: "Perfect, let me help you with the shirt"

Brett reached again for the guy still seated on the potty and helped him out of the shirt. Damn he had worn it like five minutes and it already stinked like the sea. They had to get rid of that smell, if someone got close enough to Eddy could think that he had just returned from a swimming afternoon at the beach.

Brett: "You have to scrub your body really well. You stink like the sea so bad"

Eddy: "Perhaps I lived under water for like 27 years?"

Brett: "I know but if someone get close to you it's pretty obvious, we cannot risk it till you stay here"

Eddy: "Fine"