~Part 16~

You woke up and saw a note sticking to your computer. "Hey sorry I left so early :( I didn't want anyone to walk into your room and it be awkward.-G." You smile at the note and walk out your room. "There she is!" Alex says with a smile. "Shut up." You say groaning sitting on the couch. "Ok then, mom made breakfast, it's your favorite blueberry wafflessss." He said all happily. "I'll pass." "Come on you haven't ate in like 2 days..." "And I'll continue if you don't shut that damn mouth." You say grabbing your phone "ok what the hell has gotten into you, I'm still your older brother you can't treat me like shit?!" You stand up "wanna bet? And you don't have to treat me like a child!" You say screaming. "That's it!" He says running towards you. Your eyes widen fuck your start running as he chases you. You run into the bathroom and lock it. He bangs on the door and then goes silent "your gunna have to come out eventually!" He screams. "Yeah I'll pass again." You say going on your phone. "Can you at least eat...please?" He asks sitting against the other side. "Like I said stop babying me, I'm 16 and I can control my life. Your my brother why do you care? Your supposed to hate me!" "But I don't hate you. Your the best sister a brother could ask for." He says tapping the floor. You frown. "Can you at least come out?" He asks. You stand up opening the door to look at him. He gives a smirk and grabs you and tackles you "told you id get you." He says walking away laughing, leaving you on the ground.

That son of a bitch I'm so done with him!

"You win this time but watch your back idiot." You scream. "Yeah yeah whatever." You mock him "yEaH yEaH wHaTeVer. You aren't gunna be saying that when I beat you up." "Try all you want. You will end up failing!" He says laughing. You stomp off back into your room and FaceTime Niki. "Hey girl! We haven't talked in awhile wanna hangout!" You ask. "Yeah sure but can I bring a friend! He's super nice and I think you would like him." She giggles. "When you say like him as a friend or more...?" You ask awkwardly. "No no! I'm sorry I meant like a friend haha." She defends herself. "Mmm ok I'm in! But what would we do like go where?" You ask grabbing your phone and sitting down at your pc. "We could maybe go to some shops?" She says. "Oh yeah! And there's this new boba place I wanna try!" You say looking it up. "Based of the pictures it looks really nice!" You say. "Okie we can go at like hmmm 5:00pm?" You laugh "Niki it: 4:45?" "I knowww I just really miss you." She laughs. "Don't work niki how about 5:45? I need to get ready!" You say. "Ok fineeee. Goodbyeeee!!" She says. "Bye bye love you niki!" You hang the phone up and head straight for the shower.

_____TIME SKIPPPPPP_____

It's 5:40 and Niki should be here soon. You here a knock and run to the door. "NIKI!" You scream hugging her. She laughs and pulls apart. You look behind her "sooo wheres this friend?" You ask awkwardly. "Oh um he couldn't make it sorry." She says. "Don't apologize there's always next time!" You say cheering her up. You put on some shoes and walk out. Wait.  "Alex tell mom I'm gunna be out! You scream. "Ok loser" he screams back. You roll your eyes and walk to the car while niki laughs. "He sucks so bad yet is a good brother." You say to Niki. She laughs and starts driving. You guys arrive at the shops and walk up to the boba place first. "Omg it's so cute!" Niki says. You nod and run inside. You guys order your boba and sit behind a cute wall. "Hey Niki!" You ask. "Yeah?" She says. "Can you take a picture of me?" "Yeah sure." You hand her your phone and she takes a couple and you choose a good one to post. You open up insta and post it.

(Also this was based before Corona so pretend there's no mask :])

It's_y/n

🤍        📥        ✉️

Liked by bubblyniki and 134 others

Its_y/n. Bobaholic🧋

____________________________________

You guys finished your boba and headed to some other shops. One caught your eye in particular, well not the store more of the guy in the store. "Hey im gunna use the bathroom real quick be right back." Niki said. "Okie call me if you need me. I'll be in this store." You crept in the store and saw a guy kinda looked like clay. You shake your head it can't be him right? That guy was with a girl. The girl seemed to be picking out jewelry with him. She pointed and a rose gold bracelet with roses all over it.

You see the guy turn to look at the bracelet and it was him

You see the guy turn to look at the bracelet and it was him. "Clay?" You accidentally say out loud. He looks over and you duck before he sees you. "So this one?" The lady says. Clays snaps back to reality. "Yeah sorry I just thought I heard someone" he said. You frown a little. You sneak out of the door back to where you were supposed to meet Niki. "Oh there you are y/n." She says worried. "Yeah in sorry. Can we go now?" You say weakly smiling. She grabs you into a hug "hey hey don't be sad y/n what's wrong." She asks. "Can I tell you in the car." You say. "Absolutely come on." She says holding your hand leading you to her car. You guys both get in and you start, "I saw clay...with another girl getting her a bracelet. The thing is it's the same bracelet he got me for my 14th birthday too." You say sniffling. She hugs you again rubbing your back. "Didn't you loose that bracket to?" She asks. You sob a little, "yes. You don't need to bring it up." She frowns "I'm sorry. It's ok y/n. I love you." She says. "I love you to Niki." You say leaning back. "I really thought I had a chance with him still I'm so stupid." You say. "Your not stupid. He's stupid for not wanting you. Your the nicest and hottest girl I've ever met." She said cheering you up. You laugh a little, "I could never be hotter then you Niki." You say laughing. She replies "no no your definitely hotter." You roll your eyes "ok fine but you do have me beat with being nice." You say. "Yeah you're right." You laugh and slap her arm "hey!" She laughs back "what you said it." You laugh a little more and then she pulls up to your house. "Thanks for today niki, even tho it didn't go as planned I still had a good time with you." You say leaning on the door. "Anytime y/n!" She says. You wave goodbye and head inside. "How was your little girls day." Alex said. "Shit, I saw clay." You said taking your shoes off. "Isn't that's a good thing tho?" He says confused. "Yeah totally when he was with another girl getting the same bracelet he got me for my birthday!" You say stomping towards your room. "Didn't you loose that bracelet?" He asks. "OMG STOP BRINGING IT UP!" You say slamming your door. "Ok then." He says laughing to himself. Your mom slaps him in the shoulder. "What was that for!" He defends himself. "Shut up Alex you know she really cares about him!" Your mom says. "She needs to move on or stop being a pussy and talk to him." She hits Alex again "first of all language! And second she will talk to him when she's ready." Your mom says. "I know but it's been almost a week now." He says. Your mom stands there. "See exactly."

A/n: So I get out of quarantine on the 21st but I already feel so much better thank god :).

Words: 1378