~Part 20~

You wake up and turn to check your alarm clock. "9:00am" "Omg it's so early." You say turning to face clay. You smile and move his hair out of his face. You snuggle up to him and smile. He wraps his arms tighter around your waist. Suddenly Alex creeps through the door and screams. "WHAT!" You say jumping up. "Get up loser, Karl wants us to come over." He says sitting on your chair at your setup. You get out of bed leaving clay there. "How the hell is he still sleeping?" You say laughing. "I don't know but Karl wants us over at 11:30am" He says clicking a key on your computer over and over. You grab his hand to stop him. "Are you for real? That's in like two hours. Do you think he would mind if clay came?" You ask. He pulls his phone out, "I'll ask him." He dials Karls number and walks out of your room. You lay back down in your bed and clay mumbles, "Who was that?" "Just Alex he wants me to hangout with Karl and him." You say looking at the ceiling. "You can come with us." You ask facing him. He leans over and kisses you. "Sure why not." He says grabbing you. "No no if we cuddle I'll fall asleep. You need to go home and change anyway." You say. "You stinkkkk." You say taunting him. "oh shut it. Says the one who went a whole  week without showering." He says giving a smug look. "Hey to be honest I couldn't!" You say pushing him off the bed. "Ow and why COULDN'T you?" He says. "Alex was doing some video with his friends and flooded the bathroom idiot!" You say laughing.

He grabs your arm and pulls you off the bed. "Thats what you get for calling me and idiot." "Fine fine whatever." You say getting up.  "Go home and get ready." He sits up and yawns, "fine ok." You give him a hug with a kiss on his cheek." "I love you goodbye!" Clay says. "I love you to." He walks out and leaves. You step into the bathroom and get into the shower. After the shower you get out and brush your teeth. "Hey Alex" you ask. "Yeah?" He say walking into your room.
Tw⚠️
"Do you think dad will ever get out of prison?" You say leaning down on the counter. "Wha-huh." He says not knowing what to say. "I'm sorry that was out of know where but I'm kinda scared." He hugs you, "Don't think of that." You hug him back, "Its just hard to think he could come back. The twins are at grandmas and moms finally getting better but everything will go down hill if he gets out." You say sighing. "I will make sure he doesn't come close to us." You smile "Thanks Alex. Your the best brother someone could ask for." He smile back and laughs. "Now finish getting ready and call clay over here." Alex says.
Tw over⚠️

You walk out of the bathroom and sit down at your makeup desk. (If you wear makeup) You grab some mascara and start putting it on as you FaceTime clay. "Hey clay you ready it's 10:50am?" "Yeah I'll start driving over. Bye!" He says about to hang up "Wait clay...Can you stay on the phone?" You ask putting on some blush. "Awee does wittle y/n miss meeee?" He says in a baby voice. "Shut up and drive." You say laughing. You show a couple outfits to clay, "ok which one?"
(Pick based on your style?)

 You show a couple outfits to clay, "ok which one?"(Pick based on your style?)

You put your outfit on and some jewelry

You put your outfit on and some jewelry. Clay comes through your bedroom door. "Wow you look amazing
y/n!" He says. You blush and roll your eyes. "Thank you clay. You look good too." You say with a smile. You grab his hand and lead him to Alex's room. "Ready Alex?" "Yup lets go!" He say grabbing his keys. Alex starts driving over to Karls while playing some music. Alex and clay sit in the front while you sit in the back. You get a text from nick. "Hey y/n wanna hang?" "Sorry cant :( I'm hanging out with Karl, Alex, and clay." "Awe ok maybe another time :)" "sound great lover boy." "Anytime princess ;)" Alex looks back in his mirror, "oooh who's
y/n texting? A boy?" Alex jokes. "Fuck off Alex." You say laughing. "You know I'm the only one she will ever love." Clay says all confident. "Ew no way you stink I would never love you." You say. Clays smile drops a little. You notice and sit up grabbing his shoulder, "Hey clay im joking, you know I only love you." You say kissing his cheek. "HA I know I just wanted a kiss." He says laughing. You sit back and roll your eyes. You get to Karls house and jump out hugging him. "KARLLL" you scream. "Y/NNNN" he screams back. Clay bites his lip watching your every move. When you back up from Karl clay wraps his arm around your waist. You look over but he's looking forward. You smirk and roll your eyes. "So what are we gunna do?" You ask with a innocent smile. "We can just chill or go in the pool?" Karl says putting his hand in his pocket. "None of us brought bathing suits Karl." Alex says. "There's like a target 5 mins from here. If you guys wanna stop by and get some swim suits." Karl says tapping his foot. "Yeah sure. Lets go." You say. Clay doesn't let go of your waist but leads you to the car. Your now upfront with him while Karl and Alex are in the back. Clay smiles and turns on the radio, while resting his hand on your thigh. You blush and look out the window. You guys pull up to the target and jump out. You grab clays hand skipping in. "You guys wanna get Starbucks first?" Karl asks. Alex and clay say yes simultaneously. "Im good, I'm not really hungry right now." You say looking at your feet. "Ok me and clay will get Starbucks for the group, Karl show her to the swim suits." Alex says. Alex motions Clay to the line. "She has and eating disorder." Alex says. Clays jaw drops, "what? Why didn't she tell me?" Clay says worried. "Well um actually uh your kinda the reason?" Alex says awkwardly. "W-what?" Clay says feeling weak in the knees. "Yeah I'm really sorry. I've tried everything to get her to eat, but she just won't." Alex says patting clays back. "Oh." Is all clay could say. They gets the drinks and clays still worried. They walk up to your and Karl looking at the swim suits. "One Carmel frappe for Karl and a water for you." Alex says handing you the cup. You smile and set it down picking a bathing-suit up. Clay comes beside you and wraps and arm around your waist. "I like that one." He says looking at the swim suit your holding. Karl butts in "yeah it does look really nice." Clay picks up another one,  he leans close to your ear, "You would look so hot in this baby." He says low. Your eyes widen and your face turns red. "Uh y-yeah, I think I will just get this one." You say grabbing it out of his hand. "Looks like you just saw a ghost." Alex says laughing. You join laughing with him.

You get to the checkout line and pay. Clay grabs your hand walking back to the car. You jump in and the boys get in the back grabbing the aux cord to play some music. Clay grabs your hand holding it the whole way back to Karls house.

A/n: Sorry I have finals Wednesday-Friday AHHH

words:1322