~Part 5~

"Shit" you whisper to yourself as you hear your phone make the hang up sound. You feel tears stream done your face. You run to Alex's room and wake him up "Alex please." He sits up quickly. "What huh what" he says still half asleep. "Can you drive me to clays please. I beg you." You say crying. "But you can drive your-" before he finishes you say "Alex just do it please." He nods and gets up. "What's wrong anyways?" He asks. "I messed up...big time." You say sobbing. He nods and starts the car up going to clays house. He only lived like 5 minutes away so it didn't take that long to get there. You jump out while Alex sits in the car. You knock on dreams door a couple times. No one answers. You run around back and look through clays window you see him sitting on his bed sobbing on the phone talking to someone. You open his window slowly. Surprised that it's unlocked. You jump into the window and walk over to clay. He looks up at you "what are you doing here shouldn't you be talking to g-george." You start crying and hug him tightly "I'm sorry clay.. he just showed up out of no where and he kissed me I didn't want to. Please clay. I love you."
Your words caught him of guard and he pulled you off of him. "You what?" He ask sniffling. "I um-I love you clay." You say. He grabs your face and kisses you.

God his lips feel so much better then Georges.

He pulls back "I love you to..." you smile and tackle him down laying on top of him. You completely forgot about Alex and George and everything around you.

A/n: Kinda short chapter Ik xb

Words:308