~Part 3~

You head downstairs to go set up the stuff. You decided to make brownies. Who doesn't love brownies?

You get out all the stuff for the recipe
-Butter
-Sugar
-Cocoa Powder
-Eggs
-Salt
-Vanilla
-All-purpose flower
-A pan

You make sure to put everything out and go down your list making sure you have everything, as your checking clay walks in. You run up to him and give him a hug. "woah someones exited to see me." he says blushing. "Why wouldn't I? Your my best-friend!" You say smiling. His smile goes smaller hearing those words. You raise and eyebrow what's wrong with him today? "Anywaysssss, let's make these brownies!" You grab his hand and walk over to the counter. You set your phone up because you like to record all your memories together. He still looks a little sad so you grab some flour and smack it in his face. His jaw drops and you start to laugh. A big smile appears on his face "that's it!" He says laughing grabbing a egg and smashed it on your head. He's the one laughing now. "You did NOT." You say angry he laughs "I did TO." You grab the butter and smash it into his cheek. "Butter face." You said laughing. He looks at you dead in the eyes. You see the anger in his eyes and start running.

"COME HERE Y/NNN." He says yelling. "PLEASE NO IM SORRY!!!" You say running to your room you close your door and hide under the bed.

The door creaked open slowly. You see his feet standing at the door. You try to muffle your laugh. You look down then look back up and he's gone. Your eyes widen and you hear a noise beside you. You slowly looks over "boo." Clay says quietly. "AHHHH" you slide out from the bed. He quickly gets up and stops your from running. He throws you onto the bed and tickles you. "PLEeeAasSeE StOop." You kick him in the stomach and he backs away holding his stomach. You jump up "omg I'm so sorry I didn't-" He laughs and pins you down on the bed. "I win." He whispers. You try to push him off "You are such and idiot." You say laughing. He leans even closer "IM an idiot?" Your cheeks turn a light pink "n-no or I mean yeah." You say nervously laughing. He leans up and grabs your hand leading back to the kitchen. Your still a little in shock.

Does he like me back?

You guys go back to baking. He acts like nothing happened. Your still in shock but try to act like I didn't happen...but it did. You felt it.

_____LITTLE TIME SKIP_____

The brownies were finished they looked amazing. You look over at dream and says "Come on lets go give them to the neighbors!" He frowns a little and nods. You go over and put some shoes on and so does Dream. You grab dreams hand and reassure him. He looks down at you and smiles. You smile and start walking over. You knock 3 times. A tall women with bright blue eyes answers the door. "Hello! I'm your neighbor over there. I just wanted to say welcome to the neighborhood!" She smile "Thank-you so much! Hold on let me grab my kids." You look at dream "see there nice!" He nods. Soon the little boy you saw earlier was standing there and the tall boy was to. She says "These are my two kids
Micheal and George!" You lean down to the kid and he hooks his arms around you. You laugh "Hey Buddy!" Then you get up to say hi to George and shake his hand "Hello, I'm y/n and this is my friend Clay!" He shakes your hand and looks at clay and shakes his hand to. "Well thank-you so much for the brownies I would love to talk longer but we need to finish unpacking. "Oh no problem. See you guys around." She shuts the door and you and clay walk back to the house. "That was fun." You say all exited. "Yeah I guess." He mumbles. You stop in your steps and look up at him. "What's wrong with you? Why do you get all mad and sad around me now?" He looks down at his feet and back up at you "George" he says softly. "What?" You say.

A/n: SOMEONE JEALOUS OOOHH

words: 751