~Part 31~

"Hey boys McDonald's is gunna have to wait, but don't worry we can get it later. Ok?" Clay says looking back at them. "Awwww." They whine, but both eventually nod.

When you get home you help the boys get out of the car and they run up to the door, where your mom was waiting. You step out and lean against the car talking to clay. "I'm gonna go home." He says unlocking his car.

"Im really sorry clay, if I knew I wouldn't of did that to her." You say feeing bad. He pulls you into a hug, "I already told you it's nothing to worry about, and my mom just needs me right now." He says. "Is she ok?" You say pulling away from the hug. "Yeah, she just needs some help with stuff." He says giving you a kiss and getting in his car, "bye clay.." you say to him. He says, "byeee and remember don't worry!" He pulls away and starts driving home. You chuckle a little and go inside.

_____CLAY POV_____

I pull away driving and sigh. I know I told y/n not to worry but I'm terrified. My phone starts ringing, "shit!" I say as I see the contact name. "Hello?" I answer the phone, "hey clay!! Daddy's not happy what your little girlfriend did to me! Meet me at the coffee shop on 3rd street at 2:30!" She says immediately hanging up. "FUCKING KAYLA!" I scream slamming the wheel. I get myself to together and head home to get ready.

_____BACK TO READER POV_____

"You ok?" Your mom asks looking at you. "Yeah just a lot on my mind." You say putting your head in your knees. "How about me and your dad take you on a little shopping trip, you do so much for us, and Alex can watch the twins." She says rubbing your back. "Thanks mom, that would be really nice." You say smiling. You get up and fix your hair a little and touch up on your makeup. Your dad knocks on the door, "come in." You say tying your shoe. "I wanna apologize, I'm sorry me and your mom didn't always work out, we're really trying to make it better for you guys." Your dad says sitting next to you.

You give a smile, "It's ok dad, as long as you guys are trying it's enough for me." He pats your back and walks out. You grab your bag and your mom says, "ready!" "Yup!" You reply  

_____clay pov_____

"I check the time, "2:15" ok I can do this." I saw starting up the car and driving to the coffee shop. About 10 minutes later I get there. I park my car and walk in. I see Kayla with her dad and two other men with them. I clench my knuckles and walk over to the table and take a seat. "So we meet again clay." The man says. I bite my lip and nod. "I think he should have this conversation at my house." Kaylas dad says. "Please sir, I'm so-" before I can finish the two large men grab my arms and start dragging me. "What about my car!" I say, "don't worry one of my men will take it home to your house." He says. They take the keys out of my pocket and stuff it into there jacket. I get stuffed into the back of the car and Kayla sits next to me. "No one and I mean no one messes with me clay!" She says boo ping my nose. "Would you like to call y/n one last time." She says dangling my phone in her hand. I gulp.

What does she mean "one last time."

"No, I'd rather not." I say sternly. This caught her off guard a little and she sat back crossing her arms.

_____BACK TO READER POV____

*snap* "ok ok let me see the picture!" You say motioning to your moms phone. "Aww look how cute!" She says smiling. You take another sip of your drink while getting to know your dad again. "So what store do you want to go first? Your pick." Your mom says looking at you. "Hmm do you think I could get clay something? His birthday is coming up." You say. "Absolutely clays like a son to me." Your mom says. You cringe at her words, "never say that again mom." You laugh a little. You walk around until you see a skate shop, "clays alway wanted to learn how to skate but was alway to scared to start." You say to them. "Oh you wanna know a cute idea we can get you and clay matching skateboards!" Your mom says shaking your shoulders.