~Part 15~

Nicks POV still
I take them home to y/n's house and I woke up Karl and Alex. They headed inside and I carried y/n in. I could see a smile on her face. God she's so beautiful. I grabbed her phone and saw a message from someone. The contact name was "Clay<3" He texted "Can we talk?" Ugh this stupid guy. I quickly went on her phone and deleted the message. I set y/n down in her bed and headed out to the couch.

_____TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING_____

Y/N POV

I woke up with a pounding headache trying to remember what happened last night. I walked out in the living room to see Karl and nick asleep. I head to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. Still no text from clay. You sigh. Maybe I should give up. You head to the bathroom and take a shower. You finish up showering and step out. Looking at your neck you notice the hickeys are fading. You get dressed and head out to the living room again. You see a little note. "Hey y/n I took nick home. Had a ton of fun with you and Alex <3 -K" You smile. "Hey wanna get some breakfast?" Alex says making you turn around. "Oh I'm not hungry." You say. "Come on you haven't ate since yesterday, you have to be." Alex says. "Well I'm not." You say getting angry. You storm off to your room. God how does clay have this affect on me. You hear a knock at your window and look over. It's George. You get up and open the window. "Hey George. What are you doing here?" "I'm bored so why not." He says shrugging his shoulders. "How have you Can clay been?" "Still haven't talked with him." You say sighing. "Oh I'm sorry." He says. "Don't be, I messed up. I just want him back." He frowns "well maybe you should send the first text?" "It's not that easy George." "Are you sure. You could just be overthinking it." You hear a knock at your door "honey are you ok?" Your mom asks. You look at George and motion him to leave. He crawls out the window and you say "yeah mom why?" "It's just Alex told me everything." She said.

That bitch.

"Tell Alex to mine his damn business." You say angry. "Excuse me!" You mom yells. "What?" You say confused. "Don't use that language with me." "I'm sorry I'm just really stressed right now. I miss clay and everything just sucks right now." You say laying back down. "Well maybe it's time you move on. You know that boy next door pretty cute isn't his name George?" "Eww mom. He's a nice kid tho." You say. "Just talk to clay." "Everyone has told me that and I tried but I got to scared." "Just take some time to think about it." She says sitting up and leaving the room. "I love you y/n" "I love you to mom." You say rolling your eyes. You lay back down and George comes back in. "Oh uh George, how much did you hear." "Umm everything..." he says. "You creep." "At least your mom thinks I'm cute." He says smirking. "If your gunna be weird get out loser." You say laughing. "Ok ok I'm sorry. What do you do on this computer anyway?" He says clicking all the keys. You sit down on the chair and turn in on. "How do you not have a girlfriend?" You ask. It caught him a little off guard "erm what?" He asks nervously. "Well you know your an attractive person, so how do you not?" You ask. "Uh I don't really know. Guess I'm not a lady's man." He says awkwardly laughing. You shrug your shoulders opening a new tab on your computer. "Wanna watch some Netflix?" "Sure." You jump up from your chair dragging him over to your bed. You sit down and look up at him patting the spot next to you. He was a little hesitant but sat down. You start watching the show that you choose and about and hour later you look over at George asleep. Sure he's a cute guy but clays better looking. You rest your head on his head closing your eyes.

A/n: short chapter sorry. I have Corona and it's kinda hard to update while being sick but I'll try my best <3 I love you if your reading this :))

Words:758