~Part 19~

Alex, Karl, nick, Niki, and George fell asleep while you and clay stayed up. The movie ended and you stretched your arms out and yawned. "That was a good movie." You said. "Yeah but not scary enough." Clay said laughing. "You gotta be kidding me I almost peed myself like six times." You said jumping out of the car. You shake the boys awake "Come on we're leaving." You walk over to clay. "Your gunna have to drive there all to sleepy to drive." He frowns, "oh come on. I wanna go with you thoooo" he says like a little kid. "Seriously clay? You can go 10 minutes without meeeee." You say poking his chest. You hop in Alex's car while Dream goes in yours.

You start driving and about 10 minutes the boys start to wake up

You start driving and about 10 minutes the boys start to wake up. "Oh hey y/n what are you doing?" Alex says yawning. "You were all to sleepy to drive so me and clay both are." You say starring at the road. "Hey turn that radio upppp!" Karl yells. You grab the nob and turn it up a little. "Come onnnn moreee" he begs. "Ok fineeee."
You turn it up even more and you guys jam out to the radio. Then The song Beware by big Sean comes on. "Omg yes turn it up even more." Sapnap adds.

When you said it was over
You shot right through my heart
Why you let these hoes tear what we had right apart?
Ooh, I was so mad
I should've seen this coming right from the start
You should beware, beware, beware
Of a woman with a broken heart

You all sing out. "OMG THIS SONG IS SOOO GOOD." Alex says. You laugh at him. You all keep singing along.
You guys first go to Karls house. You give him a hug "goodbye Karl." You say smiling Alex hugs him next. "Bye byeeee karllll." Karl laughs and waved as he walks to his front door. Next you head to nicks. You give him a tighter hug "goodbye lover boy." You say laughing. "Goodbye princess" Nick says laughing back. Alex raises and eyebrow at you. You start driving to Nikis. "Why did you guys call each other that?" He questions you. "Oh uh idk we use to call that each other in school." "Oh ok." Alex says. "Why do you ask?" "Oh it's just your with clay isn't that a little weird?" "Why would it be he's like a brother to me." You say laughing a little. "Mhm." You arrive at nikis and she jumps out of clays car and heads to yours. You give her a big hug, "I love you niki bye!" You say. She runs to her door waving to everyone. Then you head home. George jumps out of your car and waves goodbye to everyone. Now it's just you, Alex, and clay.

"Wanna stay the night clay?" You ask taking your shoes off. "Off course I do." He says laughing. You head upstairs to change and you flop down in your bed and sigh. You grab your phone scrolling though tiktok a little bit. Clay comes up and you set your phone down. He lays down next to you and grabs your waist towards him. You lay your head down on his chest. "I love you clay."
"I love you too." Clay says smiling.

A/n: Sorry kinda short today but I'm feeling a lot better but it's my last week of school and I have finals Wednesday-Friday.

Words:588