~Part 18~

You wake up with clays arms still around you holding you close to him. You smile and move the hair out of his eyes. He mumbles "good morning" you smile "morning" he finally open his eyes and says "your so beautiful." You blush "I GUESS I could say the same about." You say laughing. You sit up, "I promise I won't let any other boy get in the way between us again." You say smiling. He smiles back. You get up and head to the bathroom to brush your teeth. You peak out the bathroom to see clay on your computer. "Don't look at my porn tabs." You say joking around. "Ew you freak!" He says making fun of you. You finish brushing your teeth and go back into your room. You wrap your arms around his neck leaning down watching what he's doing. He opened the camera in your computer. You stand up a little looking at yourself in the frame, frowning. Clay immediately looks back "hey hey it's a stupid camera don't base how you look off that." He says. You smile and hug him. He sits you down in his lap. You lean your head back putting your head into the crook of his neck. He takes a couple pictures and sets it as your background. "Wow you still have that big ass ego." You say laughing. "Well you get to wake up to me everyday." Clay says laughing. "Gross." You say making a fake grosses out face. "Hey!" He says picking you up and throwing you on the the bed. "Take it back." He says leaning over you. "no." You say sternly. He gets close enough that you can feel his breath. "Oh come on now." He says. Your breath hitched.

God damn how is he this hot.

"Uh n-no." You say looking away. He grabs your chin making you look at him, "oh come on baby." He says low. "Damn I don't know what you do to make me feel this way." You say leaning your lips to his. He backs away. "Nice try." He gets back up grabbing your hand pulling you up. "Lets go out for breakfast." You grab your shoes and put them on following behind clay. You walk out to his car and get in. "So where do you want to go?" Clay asks. "Oh um I'm not really hungry." You say looking out the window. "Oh ok um." He stutters out. About 10 minutes later he pulls into a Starbucks and hops out "wanna come in?" "No im ok." You say. He comes out 10 minutes later with two drinks. Ones a vanilla bean frappe and the other is a water. "I got you water." He said sweetly. "Aw thanks clay." You say leaning over giving him a kiss. His sad face switches to a smile. He gets back in the car and starts driving. "Sooo where do you wanna go today?" He asks tapping the steering wheel. "Idk you choose." You say looking out the window. "Well maybe we could go to the drive-ins?" He asked. You look over at him, "That sounds like and amazing idea, maybe we could invite some friends?" You ask. You look over at him and his smile goes down a little.

Tbh it's kinda hot when he's jealous.

"Oh um sure, who's gunna go?" He asks. "Well I could ask Karl, Niki. George, and nick?" You say. He bites the inside of his cheek, "sure I guess." You roll your eyes at him. You pull out your phone.

The crackers😮‍💨

Y/n:
Hey guys wanna come to the drive-ins with me and clay?

Niki:
Yeah totally! What time?

Nick:
I'm in for sure.

Karl:
ILL BRING SNACKS!!

George:
Yeah sure. :)
______________________________________________
LIL TIME SKIP TO HOME

You grab 20 blankets because you always got one for your birthday from your mom and you loved to get one for every holiday. You grab a couple pillows to. You walk into Alex's room "hey wanna come with us to the drive-ins? Karl, Niki, nick, and George are coming to." He thinks about it "you know what sure, why not." You smile and say "come on let's go!" You run back out to the car putting in the blankets and pillows. You run over to Georges house and knock. He answers a couple seconds later. "Ready Georgie!" You say excitedly. "Yeah." He says laughing at you. You lead him to your car and he jumps in the backseat. "Hey clay!" George says with a big smile. "Hey george." Clay says not looking back. You slap clays arm and give him the look "be nice!" Alex also brings his car because there's not a lot of room in the back of yours. You first stop at Karls. He says hi to you, George, and clay then he gets in Alex's car. Next stop was nicks. You wave and he flashes a smile and gets into Alex's car. Last stop was Niki. You run up to the door and she opens it before you can knock. She gives you a big hug and wrap your arms right back around her. She laughs. "All ready?" You ask. "Yup!" You grab her hand and you guys walk back to the car. She jumps in the back with George. "Ok everyone ready?" Clay asks. "Yup" He pulls out the driveway and starts driving to the place. You grab his hand and give him a smile. He looks over at you and smiles back. You turn on the radio and you all start singing along. About 30 minutes later you arrive to the place. You and Alex park directly next to each other and everyone steps out. You stretch your legs out and head to the back trunk. You lay out some blankets in the back of yours and Alex's car. Karl takes some of the snacks he bought. He got some skittles, m&ms, and a lot more. He also got some drinks, Pop, juice, water, and a couple more different drinks. You get in your back trunk with clay and Niki. You grab your phone out and snap a picture of you and clay sitting together.

"So what movie is playing anyways?" Niki asked you

"So what movie is playing anyways?" Niki asked you. "I'm pretty sure Saw." "WHAT! That movie is terrifying y/n" She laughs. "I know that's why I choose it." You say laughing. "Karl doesn't know and I know for a fact he's terrified of these." You say smirking. "Wow evil much?" She laughs. The movie starts and you lean back laying your head on clays chest. He wraps an arm around you laying his head on yours. A couple minutes later a jump scare happens and you hear Karl scream loudly. Almost every car is looking at him and his face goes red. "Karl what the hell!" Alex says. Karl covers his face in embarrassment. You jump out of the car and hug him, "Karl it's ok! Alex no need to tell." Alex rolls his eyes "I'm sorry Karl." He says hugging him. Nick tugs on your hand. "Hey can we talk?" You nod and look back at clay starting at you. You mouth "I'll be back don't worry!" You walk off until your away from the cars. "So are you and clay a thing again?" He asks with a hint of sadness in his voice. "Oh uh yeah." You say awkwardly. "Did you know I've always liked you." He confesses. You laugh "I like you to nick." You say with a friendly smile.

"No like I mean I like like you. More then friends." He says. You stop and look at him. "Really?" You ask he turns away "yeah and I thought-" before he finished talking you hug him. "Im sorry nick. I like you to just not in the way. I still wanna be your friend just not like that." He hugs you tighter. "Thanks y/n I really needed to hear that." You pull back and smile. "Anytime." You guys start to head back to everyone else and clay is sitting on the edge of his car swinging his feet. Nikis anxiously biting her nails. Karl and George were getting to know each other a little more. Alex was eating some skittles while watching the movie. Clay sat there looking down. You wrap your arms around him and sit next to him. "Heyyy What's up?" You say laughing he looks up and asks. "So what did you guys do?" You go blank "oh he was just asking about you, that's all." "Are you sure that's all?" He asks. "Of course clay." You say giving him a kiss on the cheek. You smile and says "promise that's all." He looks down at you and smile. He wraps his arm around your waist and you rest your head on his shoulder. "I love you clay." You say unexpectedly. "What?" He says turning towards you. "oh I said I um love you." You stutter a little. He smiles "I love you to y/n" You smile and blush. He leans down and kisses you and you kiss back. He pulls away and smile once again. You lay back down in the truck cuddling with him.

A/n: aweee how cute LMAO

Words: 1552