~Part 14~

You wake up the next morning getting up. You look in the mirror looking at the hickeys. You brush your finger over them. You missed clay a lot but you didn't wanna text first. He did say you should leave. As much as you loved them you grabbed your makeup covering them. You check your phone to see a text from Karl. "Hey if your up we can hangout around 6:30pm?" "Yeah let me add alex to the group chat." You named it "the three musketeers" "your such a child." Karl teased. "Says the one who still watches cartoons." He left you on read and you laughed. You had a long time till 6:30 so you picked out a outfit.

You set the outfit you choose out and went downstairs to make breakfast, but Alex beat you to it "hey I got donuts!" He said stuffing one in his mouth

You set the outfit you choose out and went downstairs to make breakfast, but Alex beat you to it "hey I got donuts!" He said stuffing one in his mouth. You look down at the box. "When me and clay were 10 we would get these donuts every morning after sleepovers." You said sighing. "You miss him don't you?" Alex says putting an arm on your shoulder. "Yeah I do a lot." "Call him then." Alex said looking at you. "But he did say I should leave. I don't think he would want me to call him." You say sitting down. Alex sits next to you "you've been best friend with clay FOREVER and your gunna ruin it over a little fight. You cant do that. It's not fair to him nor you." Alex says.

He's right. I wanna make things better.

"Thanks Alex, should I go to his house, or should I call or text or-" "Just go over there." Alex interrupts. You nod running upstairs to your room. You put on just a casual outfit, some grey sweats with a white shirt. You grab your keys and Alex stops you, "good luck." He says. You smile and head out. You lived somewhat close to him so you got in your car and played some music. First song came on: Sex sells by lovejoy. You started singing along. (Pre-pandemic btw, I just love this song lol)

I've been scared of sleeping with thе lights on
Know she's not there, I know shе's going to his flat
A Capricorn, oh, fuck that
They say sex sells.

Your about 5 more minutes away and you start getting nervous, regretting this.

I know that
I've been scared of sleeping with the lights on
Know she's not there, I know she's going to his flat
A Capricorn, oh, fuck that
They say sex sells.

You turn the music off sitting right in-front of his house. You sit there debating getting out. "I cant do this." You say setting your head down on the steering wheel. You back out and drive back home. "God Alex is gunna be so disappointed." You step up to the door and head inside. "Soooo how did it go." He says smiling. "Like shit. I couldn't do it. I was to scared." You day breaking down. He comes and hugs you "don't bash yourself. There's always next time."

But what if there's not.

_____TIME SKIP_____

⚠️*also possible tw in the next few chapters.*⚠️

Your sit in your bed looking over. "6:00pm" Alex knocks "can I come in?" "Sure." He sits on your bed "Karls gunna be here soon. Are you gunna get ready?" He says. "Go without me." "No. Your coming it will get your mind off him." He said pulling you up. "Whyyyyy." "You know we all have fun with Karl. Come on." You agree getting up putting on the oufit you choose and doing your hair and some light makeup. It around 6:28pm and Someone knocks on the door, you open it "KARL!" "Y/N" you give him a big hug and Alex walks out seeing Karl and running up to him. "I've missed you Karl." Alex says shedding a tear. "I've missed you more Alex." You smile at the two boys. But then it reminds you of you and clay. You were always so happy to see him. "Come on lets go!" Karl says grabbing both of your hands.