~Part 13~

You looked down at his lips. You filled in the gap kissing him. He slips his tongue in your mouth deepening the kiss. Alex walks in one you two. "What the fuck y/n" Alex says. George leans back and you look at Alex "Get OUT of my room Alex!" You say mad. "But your dating clay?" He says backing away. Reality hits you.

He's not wrong.

You look at George then back at Alex "just get out please." He gives a smug long and then walks out. "I'm sorry George but he's right. I cant do this right now." George grits hits teeth, "he's fucked up so many times y/n, when will you understand." He says standing up. "I know George it's just, I can't let go of him. He means so much to me." You say frowning a little. He takes a deep breath "just think about it." As he says that he opens your window climbing out, running back to his house. You shut the window and lay down. "What the fuck have I done." You call someone, "hey can you come over? I really need to talk to someone." "Sure. Text me the addy." Nick says. "Thanks again nick." "Anytime princess." You blush at the nickname. "Ok lover boy."

15 minutes later you hear a knock and answer it. Nicks stands there smiling. You immediately hug him. He wraps his arms around you running his hand through your hair. You lead him over to the couch and take a seat. "It's just clay. I said some things and so did he and it escalated and we got in a fight. Then my neighbor came to comfort me but he only ended up kissing me and then my brother walked in and he said "what about clay" and it hit me that he's right so I told him to leave and called you." "Woah woah slow down. He kissed you?" Nick said with sadness in his voice. "Y-yeah?" You say concerned. "Oh um well what did clay say?" He asked. "Well I remember him getting jealous over your nickname for me and I told him to not be so jealous and he flipped out on me and I said...If he was my boyfriend he wouldn't be all jealous..." you say. It caught nick a little of guard. "Oh Um well what do you mean ( if he was my boyfriend?)" "oh I was taking about...you." He looks in your eyes and you look down playing with your fingers. He grabs your hand making you look up "Well if he really loves you he would try to fix it. It will be ok. He says.

I thought Nick didn't like clay?

You smile "thanks Nick." You say pulling him into a hug. He hugs back setting his chin on top of your head. You pull back and sigh "We'll it's getting late. You should probably head home." He frowns slightly "oh yeah I probably should...I hope everything turns out well." You nod "me too." You wave bye as he walks out the door. You walk up to your room and Alex is sitting there on your bed "what the fuck are you doing in here." "Having two guys over in the same day. Making out with one of them while you have a boyfriend. What's wrong with you." He says shaking his head in disappointment. "You wouldn't understand Alex." He grabs your hand sitting you down. "I do actually. Your mad at clay do your think getting on another boy will help. It won't tho it only makes things worse."

He's not wrong but you don't wanna agree with him.

"I don't maybe." You say shrugging your shoulders. He brings a picture from when you were little. "Remember this?" It was a picture when you were little kids. You, Karl, and Alex playing at the park. You were swinging on the monkey bars, while Karl was going down the slide and Alex was waiting to go on the monkey bars next.

You smile at the picture. "Yeah I do." "You use to love Karl." He said laughing. "Yeah. Actually I met him today again. He goes to our school." He looks a little shocked "wait actually?" He says happy. "Yeah. He stopped me today." "Did you get his number?" He asked excitedly. "Actually no. And it was that last day dammit." His smile went down a little "It's fine we can get it another day." You say patting his back. "Yeah we will see him eventually, he does go to the same school so he must live close." You talk to Alex a little more about your problems. And he cheers you up. It's about 9:00pm now and you decided to go to bed early. You take a quick shower putting on some sweats and a T-shirt.

(A/n: If your wondering were the twins are they are spending the summer with your guys grandma :))

You lay down in your bed checking your phone for any texts from clay "nothing" you say under your breath. You get a text from a unknown number.

Maybe Karl: Hey y/n! It's me Karl I ran into clay today and he gave me your number.

You smile at the text and say "oh hey Karl! Do you remember Alex? I would love to have are dynamic trio back."

He texts back immediately "TOTALLY I WOULD LOVE TOOOO."

You smile and say "what works for you?"

He responds "Tomorrow maybe? Because we're out of school?"

"Yup :) cant wait!" You text.

"Me too <33" he responds.

You set your phone down and go to bed.

Words: 950