~Part 22~

You guys head inside and change. You put on a black T-shirt with some shorts. You come out of the bathroom and walk to the living room, you sit down next to Karl asking him, "so what we watching?" "I don't know maybe a movie?" He says. "Your house not mine, you choose." You say laughing. He wraps and arm around you, "Your the guest not me!" He says laughing. "Well you got me there, but I've know you for about 12 years now Karl."  He rolls his eyes and laughs. Clay notices Karls arm around you and turns to Alex. "What is this guy's problem?" He asks Alex. "What? Oh you mean Karl? We've been friend with him for like 12 or 13 years now. He would never hit on y/n"  Alex say taking a seat at the island. "Are you sure, he's older now and understands. I fucked up many times, I cant loose her again." He says.

"Just don't get mad. Just go sit beside y/n and talk. That's all you have to do." Alex says sorta laughing. Clay walks over and sit next to you. He jumps from the back of the couch and sits beside you. Karl moves his arm uncomfortably and clay lands his arm right around you. You smirk and roll your eyes. You lay you head down on clays shoulder and smile. Clay looks back at Alex and smiles. Alex mouths, "That's my boy!" Clay chuckles. You look up at him, "what's so funny?" "Nothing I swear." You roll your eyes at him and lay back down. He moves his arm to your back now hugging you. Karl puts the movie "The babysitter: Killer queen" Alex comes and sits in between you and Karl. The movie starts and about 15 minutes later you look over at clay who's sound asleep. Alex is also asleep. You have a evil grin on your face. "Hey Karl?" He replies. "Yeah?" "Wanna prank clay and Alex?" You ask. Karl laughs "sure" You get up slowly causing clay to slouch down near Alex. Karl adjusts Alex so he's near clay. You lean down to clays ear,

"I'm cold cuddle me." He hums a reply, "mhm". Clay wraps his arms around Alex putting his head on top of Alex's. You start to laugh a little and Karl covers you mouth, "shh don't wake the love birds up." Which cause you both to laugh. You stop immediately and grab your phone and take a couple pictures of them. You take a selfie with you and Karl and clay and Alex cuddling in the background. You look through the pictures and the last one made you laugh a little to hard. Clays eyes slowly open and his eyes adjust he sees you and Karl laughing at something. He looks down at Alex who is laying with him. He pushes Alex and there's a big thud. You look over quickly to see Alex on the ground, now awake, while clay looks mad. "Awe the two love birds are up." You say taunting them. "Ha ha very funny, delete the pictures." Clay says sitting up. You put your phone in your pocket, "What pictures?" You say acting clueless. "Come on, I know you better. I KNOW you took pictures." He says standing up. "Well I want something in return for deleting them!" You say holding your phone behind your back. "Ok like what?" He asks. "Idk you tell me." You say. He leans down close to your ear and whispers something. You face turns beat red and you make a small noise. "What about that?" He asks. "You such an I-idiot." You say still shocked. He chuckles and takes your phone. "Hey!" You shout trying to take it back. He grabs your phone and sends the picture to himself then deletes them.

"Here, all yours." He laughs to himself. "You suck." You say to him. He smirks "you swallow." Your eyes widen. "I'm not sleeping with you tonight you can have the couch." You say confidently. You then smirk and wrap your arm around Karls shoulder, "I sleep with Karl tonight," Karls face turns pink and clay grits his teeth. "Come on Karl! Lets go!" You say while dragging him back to his room. Clay grabs you by the waist and whispers in your ear, "We're going home. Now." You seemed kinda shock. "Clay I was-" Before you finish he pulls you out the door.  "Oh well see you later Karl. I'll pick up Alex later." You say. "No worries, I'll drive him home. Bye y/n! Bye...Clay." He says awkwardly. You smirk closing the door. He's pissed. Clay takes you to the car opening the door motioning you in. He walks around and gets in the front the seat. The radio starts playing music and he turns it off right away. You look towards the window. "what the hell y/n. What is wrong with you. Why do you keep flirting with Karl?" He says angrily. "It's just a joke Clay. You know-" "Your the only one I'll ever love." He says finishing your sentence.

"You always say that! But do you really even mean that." He says sitting back. You lean against the window.

Do you? Do you really mean it.

Clay drives you home and you open the door getting out. He stops you. "Y/n" he says. "Yeah?" "Do you mean it?" He asks. You just stare at him, "I don't know." You say. "You do know. Your just scared. I don't wanna get in another fight. I could barely live without you last time. I don't want it to happen again." You shed a small tear, "I really do mean it clay. I love you, but I wanna be able to make jokes with my friends. I don't like Karl the way you think I do. He's been my friend for like 12 years. Trust me, he could never get in between us." Clay smiles and grabs your chin kissing you. He pulls back, "I love you."

A/n: I don't proof read these btw. I have so much to do for finals so if there's spelling mistakes AT ALL I'm so sorry.

Words:1043