~Part 21~

You guys get back to Karls house and all get out of the car. You head to the bathroom to change into your swim suit. You look in the mirror.

TW⚠️ You've always struggled with your body image.

You didn't really like the way you looked, but what clay said make you fell confident. You felt happy to be in a bikini for once. You snapped a quick picture and walk out of the bathroom.

TW over⚠️

You walked out and all eyes went on you, except for Alex duh, Karl looks away flustered and clay comes over to you smiling. "You look amazing." He says kissing you on the cheek. You blush and say, "come in guys lets get In The pool. Karl quickly changes and the other boys already have there swim trunks on. You three head out to the pool waiting for Karl. Alex jumps straight in. "Come on idiots get in, what are you waiting for? Alex blurts.

"Oh shut it duck boy." You say. "Hey! I cant help it I've always liked ducks!" Alex says laughing. You feel someone scoop you up. "Don't even clay" you say wrapping on to him for dear life. He just laughs.

"Im serious clay." You say with a stern look. He just smirks and drops you into the water. You come up and spit water at him. Karl sneaks up behind clay and pushes him. You laugh as clay comes up out of the water. "Good job Karl. You deserve that clay. Karl jumps in splashing all of you. Clay picks you up from under that water and body slams you. You come up choking on water. "I literally hate you so much clay. I think I'll date Karl now." You say wrapping an arm around Karls shoulders. Clays face drops. He dives under that water and swims over to Alex. "He need to get a sense of humor." Karl says. "He just jealous because of hot attractive you are Karl." You say joking around. Karl blushes.

You feel two people drag your legs. You look up. "What the hell are you two idiots doing!" Alex dunks you under water while clay drags you across the pool. You get up for some air taking a deep breathe but you quickly get dunked back under water. Clay finally lets you go and you dive up for water. You take a huge breathe swimming to the side of the pool coughing. You sit up on the edge. Karl swims over, "hey you ok?" You look down at him. "No,?not really I feel like I was trying to get murdered actually." Karl sits next to you, "As they say boys will be boys." Clay swims over to you, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize how rough I was being. Karl jumps down swimming do Alex. Clay jumps up sitting next to you, "I'm sorry I just lost my cool...forgive me?" He says with puppy dog eyes. "How could I not." You say with a small laugh.

"I'm gunna take a little break out of the water." You say. "Okay." He says kissing your cheek and getting back in the water. You stand up and tell to Karl, "mind if I cut that watermelon up?" "Yeah sure I don't care." You walk inside grabbing a knife and the watermelon. You start cutting it up and plate it. You walk outside and say, "Watermelon" They all swim over to the side of the pool getting out to get some. You walk over to the side of the pool looking at the clear water. Alex sits there in his phone checking a few notifications, he recently met a girl and it's been working pretty well. Clay was sitting down eating a piece of watermelon. Karl was starting at you. Clay notices and gets a little mad, but instead of saying anything he gets up grabbing your cover up.

He walks over to you slipping it around your shoulders wrapping his arms around you. "Whatcha watching?" He asks. "Nothing just looking at the water." You say looking down. "What's wrong?" He asks. You look up at him smiling, "nothing? Your always so worried, it's cute." You say which makes him flustered. "Oh my goddddd your such and idiot." He says laughing. You laugh walking back to the table with the rest of the boys. Clays sits down grabbing your waist making you sit down on his lap.

You blush, grabbing a piece of watermelon.

Tw⚠️

You take a bite of it without noticing, you were having so much fun you didn't even realize you were eating. Clays eyes widen looking at Alex. Alex raises and eyebrow. Clay motions his head towards you and Alex still looks confused then it hits him. He smile at clay and mouths, "thank you."

Tw over⚠️

Clay smiles back wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you back. "I love you so much y/n." He says kissing your cheek. You turn around. "I love you to clay."

Words: 840