Chapter Fifty

Eherm... Rated SPG ang chapter na to.

Honestly, this is my first time to write a bed scene. Hesitant pa nga akong gawin to but I hope it's not bad for a first timer. Hehe.

===========================================================

~~ Ch.50

--- 3RD PERSON'S POV ---

Kean's lips started to move on hers hungrily, wrapping her to his arms, pulling her closer to him. Sydney's hands reached up to his hair and tangled her fingers in it. His kisses turned achingly slow as if savoring every inch of her mouth, owning every corner of it. She could just moan as an answer.

Then the kiss grew more urgent, almost feverish. She couldn't stop her body from turning hotter and hotter with every demanding thrust of his tongue. His lips begin to travel down to her neck, and collarbone inhaling her sweet scent, groaning as his lips trailed down to her chest. She gasp when she felt his hands slipped under her shirt and started to caress her breasts, down to her abdomen, to her hips. Every touch is followed by a kiss and every stroke of his hand gives her the most improbable pleasure she'd ever known.

His hands lowered, cupping her butt. Naramdaman nya ang pagbuhat sa kanya ni Kean, ang pagpasok sa kwarto, the slamming of the door behind them at ang paglapat ng likod nya sa kama.

He broke off the kiss just so they could catch their breath. For a moment they just stared at each other before claiming each other's lips again. Kean peeled off her shirt then reaching her back to unhook her bra exposing her twin peaks, he suck it hard and Sydney moaned at the sensation. His hands traveled down and tugged her jeans and underwear down. He lifted her thighs and hold it firmly apart. She almost scream when he kiss and lick her down there---slowly and gently.

He position himself between her legs ready to enter her. She cried his name and clutch his shoulder as she felt sudden pain when he finally slid his maleness slowly inside her. She gasp when his thrusts become faster and harder. Her wholebody seemed to melt by the intesity of their love making but she managed to lift her thighs and meet his thrusts. They repeat it over and over until they reached the peak.

--- END ---

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head. I also feel sore all over na parang tumakbo ako ng walang katapusan. Aside from the headache and body pain, I feel that it's a bit cold. Why is it so cold? Then I spot some pieces of clothes scattered on the floor. Wait! I recognize the shirt. It's the one I'm wearing yesterday.

I look at myself and I found out that I'm naked under the sheet! That's why it's a bit colder than usual.  Then the memory sinks in. Ang pagwalk out ko, ang brandy, ang pagtakas ko at si Kean. Si Kean!

My eyes flew to my right. He is lying on his stomach, sleeping peacefully. It's not a dream, may nangyari nga sa amin! Not once or twice but thrice!

"Good morning sweetheart." he greeted me with a smile when he opens his eyes, then kiss me on the forehead.

He lean on the headboard revealing his muscular chest and I blush at the sight of it with red marks---kiss marks---dahil wala nang ibang gagawa nun but me.

He chuckles na parang alam nya kung ano ang nasa isip ko.

SInubukan kong umupo pero napangiwi ako dahil sa pananakit ng katawan. Inalalayan nya ako para humiga ulit.

"You're sore all over. Wait, i'll get you some pain killers."

I feel like we're on our honeymoon. I giggle at the thought. Nasa kusina sya ngayon, cooking our breakfast. My stomach growl at the smell of eggs, ham and fried rice.