the mall

Happy reading!

Chapter 20

"This is the best shopping trip I've ever had!"I gushed as Annabelle,Claire,Taylor,and I walked out of Forever 21.So far I've bought 6 shirts,2 pairs of jeans, and a lot of acessories.

Yeah but it's gonna get a whole lot better for you," Annabelle squeals looking torwards the food court.

"What're you talking about?" I ask following her gaze. There standing in front of the menu for Taco Bell and look absolutely adorable was Kasper. It looked like he was thinking about something rather than trying to figure out what to eat. As if sensing us staring at him he turns our way. He looks at all of us and when his eyes meet mine my heart stops. I hold my breath and he smiles like he knows what I'm feeling right now. Then I remember the bond. Damn

 "You look beautiful today love," Kasper says in my head. I look torwards the Taco Bell. He was standing there but he wasn't even looking in my direction. I decided not to hold a conversation with him in my head.

"Alright chicas let's get something to eat," Taylor says walking to the food court with a look of determination. We all follow.

Once we have our food we sit down at a vacant table and start eating. After a few minutes Claire says,"So what's going on between you and your lov~ah?" She says this through a mouth full of hotdog.

I chew my salads and then answer. " I don't have a lover. And don't chew with your mouth full, It's disgusting."

She looks at me and laughs. Then Taylor says," Then say you don't love him and you never will."

I look at her quzzically. "Who?" They all stare at me with smiles on their faces.

"Mr.Shawn," Annabelle says with a huge smile in her face. I roll my eyes but inside I'm nervous. Saying that I didn't love Kasper would be horrible because I did. So much. And I didn't want to hurt him at all. But I couldn't tell my friends about us.

"Well?" Claire says staring at me intently.

I sigh. " I  don't love Mr.Shawn and I never will." They laugh and Taylor says,"Well that wasn't believable at all!"

Before I can reply a shadow covers the table and a deep,sexy voice says," Hello ladies."

We all look up and gasp.

Haha cliffhangar! lol comment and vote.