Marry my teacher? no freakin way...

Surprising isn't it? well i guess you guys suspected that would happen...or did you????haha comment and vote.

Chapter 6

I sit back in the soft pillows of my couch. It was unbelievable...not in a good way. When a prince chooses to marry you can't change his mind and once you're married the bond is unbreakable. There were so many questions I had thought of and I wasn't gonna stop until someone answers them.

"But why would he choose me? They're are plenty of other seers," I decided to ask the questions one at a time since I knew Julian"s brain was very small.

"One~my brain is not small. I heard that. Two~ the oracle chose you not him and they chose you because somewhere down the line you are supposed to make a decision that will determine the fate of every vampire and human everywhere. Yours and Mr.Shawn's fates are tied at some point so you must be together,"he says this matter~of~factly.

I look down at my feet. Then I say in a low whisper," But does he know who I am? That we make this decision together?" My voice is almost a whisper. It still shocked me that I was chosen to do this. There was nothing special about me besides the fact that I was seer. I realize Julian hadn't answered yet so I look up. The first thing I see is his deep brown eyes filled with concern and sympathy.

"I'm not sure if he knows about the decision or that it's even you he's supposed to marry but he does know about the marriage and that he needs to find her soon." I nod because honestly that was the only thing I had the courage to do. If I had spoken I wouldve ended up saying 'Why me?' and complaining until the day was over. But I didn't. Then I realized that I would have to go to school tomorrow and face Mr. Shawn even with everything I know about him. That's when I completely lost it.

I know this chapter is short. I've been busy so please forgive me for not uploading. Please? Prettyy please with a cherry on top? :) remmeber to comment and vote!