my secrets and past...really?

OHMYgoSh...this is turning out better than i imagined! i love ya guys...vote and comment pls??/i have cookies haha jk

Chapter 5

Driving home was a bore. A ll I could think about was that dark figure in my rearview mirror. Could it be....no it couldn't. He was dead now. I was thinking so much that I almost missed my driveway. Making a tight swerve I pulled into my family's old mansion. We inherited it from my grandmother after she died. There were so many secrets in  that house. It had around 16 bedrooms,bathrooms,and libraries all together. It was a wonder I found my way to the kitchen every day. I park the car in the garage and get out. Walking into the house I fumble around in my backpack for my keys when I spot a dark figure of a person leaning against my car. Oh why did I close the garage door?? I quietely reached into my backpack again and pulled out a wooden stake just to be cautious. Whoever it was it wasn't human. I stepped forward and the figure pulled away slightly. In a flash I rose the stake and was prepared to stab the thing  in the heart, human or not. Before I can bring it down completely though a hand shoots up and grabs my wrist.

"Whoa! I don't get a welcoming hug?"

I recognize the voice and immediately lower my arm. I sigh with relief. It wasn't a threat it was just my idiot vampire friend Julian. I've known him since I was eight and we got along fine considering the fact that he was a vampire and I was a seer.(A/N seer is a person who sees the future and works with supernatural beings to prevent it)

"Julian! Where have you been? Why haven't you called? Why is it you come back now out of all times?" I know I'm showering him with questions but I was a curious squirrel as my mom says it.

"Can we get inside the house please? I'm tired of standing and your scaring me with that stake," Julian says feighning being scared. I laugh and unlock the door. he steps in and in a second he's sitting on the couch leges propped up on my coffeetable acting like he owned th place.

He looked at me and smirked. "I know what you're thinking. " It was another annoying habbit of is~he can read your thoughts like an open book. 

"Oh yeah shut up. So why are you here?" I ask.

His smirk disappears and his face becomes eerily serious. "Katie there has been some talk between th oracle and they sent someone..."

I nod encouraging him to continue and sit next to him on the couch.

"Well this...guy they sent is Prince Kasper. He needs to marry and he can only marry a seer."

I was seriously confused."Okay but what does that have to do with me?"

He looks at me with pity in his eyes. "Th guy goes by the name Kasper Shawn. They sent him to your school for a reason. You can't find new teachers out of the blue like that." he said slowly.

I blinked and realization hits me like a tidal wave. Mr. Shawn...I couldn't believe it.

"Julian are you telling me that Mr.Shawn is Prince Kasper and he came to my school to marry me because I was a seer?" I say in a low tone.

Slowly very slowly Julian nods his head.