Facing my future hubby

New chapter. I think Mr. Shawn finds out who he's supposed to marry. Or does he?:) happy reading

Chapter 6

I wake up the next morning without hearing the sound of my brothers voice. He's probably staying over his girlfriends house seeing as though they had a tendency to skip school when mom and dad weren't home. I was grateful he wasn't there to annoy me until all the previous events from yesterday came flooding back into my mind. Mr. Shawn being a prince and my future husband. Making a decision that will alter millions of lives but hey no pressure and all... I get out of bed and close the curtains. It was too bright in here and I still feel a little bit sleepy. Julian and I stayed up half the night talking about mr. Shawn and I even told him what happened in the classroom. It was awkward. But I was still comforted. Despite the fact that I was promised to marry my vampire teacher.

I lay there thinking about my thoughts until I realzie that I have school. "Shit!" I mutter to myself. I then throw the covers off an race to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Judging the height of the sun in the sky I could tell it was late. I take the quickest shower ever and slip on some dark skinny jeans, a white and black never say never tee,and black and white converses.