um.... why?

Sad isn't it? dont worry kasper(mr.shawn) gets it later. real soon but still later...:) comment and vote...

Chapter 10

I can't believe he said that to me. As if I had forgotten my father was a vampire. How could I forget he died in a war against demons along with my mother? Tears are streaming down my face and I can hear Mr.Shawn calling my name from the classroom. But I didn't go back. I even run faster, pushing the front doors of the schoolopen and stepping out into the warm sunshine. Then a breeze blows and I shiver. Then I realize that I left my jacket and backpack in Mr.Shawn's room. Well I can't go get it now. I run in the direction of my house as fast as I could to get out of the sun. It was growing colder by the second and if I didn't get in soon I'd end up with a cold. Fall in Illonois sucked.

I reach the door to my house finally and unlock it. Before  step inside though a car honks from the street. I turn around to see a black maxima. I had to admit the car was awesome with black paint and silver chrome finishing.Roling down the window I see Mr.Shawn holding my things out the window. Before he could say anything i rush inside my house,shut the door. and lean against it. My breath finally calms down after a few minutes. I slip off my shoes and run up the stairs to take a shower. After stripping down and stepping into the warm water I felt my muscles loosening. I wash myself with my vanilla and berry shower gel and was my hair. Then I step out and towel dry my hair. Hearing no complaints about how long I've been in the shower I guessed my neither my family or Julian was home. It happened all the time when my parents were away. They were barely home anyway so My brothers and sisters went wherever they wanted.

I walk to my room and sat on my bed. I didn't bother turning on my light since it was already dark outside. I stretch out on my bed with no towel covering me now.

"Damn. Do you ever wear clothes when you're home alone?" The voice doesn't scare me one bit seeing as I knew the voice already and I knew he wouldn't give up so easily. I still don't like my privacy being invaded.

I wrap my towel around myself and calmly turn on my lights. There he was leaning against my window sill in all his vampire prince glory. Wearing a black t~shirt and dark jeans he looked amazing. He flipped his hair out of his eyes and grinned. I didn't see what he had to be happy about then I looked down. I was still naked with only a towel to cover my body. Hurrying to get covered I put on some shorts and a tank top. He was still staring. I sit on my bed and cross my arms.

"What do you want?",I say glaring at him. He stares back hurt in his eyes. I didn't care. He hurt me first so he deserved it.

"Katie please don't look at me like that. I'm sorry for what I did. It was wrong," he's saying this with pleading eyes. It wasn't working. He wasn't convincing me.Tears start to come into my eyes.'No you're not," I spit back icily.

His expression becomes even sadder and he drops to the floor. To be respectful I sit next to him only becaues I hated to see him sad.

"Don't say that Katie.I feel things for you I've never felt for other girls," he looks  at me with his shining emerald green eyes," I know I'm hard to believe and you don't trust me and I dont blame you for that. But I think what I'm feeling for is...Well Katie I think I'm..." I nod prompting to say whatever he's trying so hard to spit out. He runs his hands through his hair and sighs. " I think I'm falling in love with you."

OMG ITS A TWIST...like it? love it? or hate it? comment and vote peoples