Meeting Kasper's double

I wrote this in the middle of the night couldn't sleep. Well...enjoy!

Chapter 33

I wake up when I feel a swift motion. Someone was carrying me and running. I don't open my eyes because I expect it to be Kasper, taking me inside the house or to my room.

I hear the person running down the stairs and apparently not taking notice of me in their arms. The ride was bumpy and my head was constantly hitting something hard. Kasper always carried me bridal style so who is this person carrying me over their shoulder?

Before panic can run through me I'm thrown on a cloud. Well what feels like a cloud. I'm guessing it's a bed, but the covers and pillows were so soft it reminded me of my bed at home. Correction. Even better. I move around to get comfortable and warm after that rough journey.

"I see you find my bed very comfortable," a voice says through the darkness of the room, filled with amusement.

Fear replaces my relaxation and I bolt upright staring into the darknesss in front of me. "Who are you?" There's a click and a bright light shines through the room illuminating it's features. But I don't get a chance to see how beautiful it is. A man steps out of the shadows and smiles and evil little smile. He looks just like Kasper only older.

"I ,my little princess, am your boyfriend's brother and soon to be your killer," he says his smile never leaving his face.

That's when I scream.

Kasper's POV

"Do you think they've found her yet?" I ask pacing Katie's living room floor. Guilt was overcoming me.

"Relax boy. Katie will be fine. They do not plan to kill her without you watching," Orpheus says relaxing on the couch with his buddies with his feet propped on the table as if everything was fine. Old vampires thought they could take care of everything.

I face the wall and place my hands on either side of my head. I gave Katie up. That one thought keeps running through my mind. I gave her up and let my brother take her knowing the were following her. Knowing that they can kill her!

I would never for as long as I lived forgive myself if Katie died. My anger caused me to punch a hole in the wall. She was in danger. I had to help her.

Suddenly Orpheus says behind me, " Now Kasper we can get Katie and defeat your brother if u simply can't wait."

I turn around and he's looking at me with a bored expression. This man probably hated me for even touching Katie. But I didn't care. I run torwards the door and throw it open running back to the place where I had been imprisoned to save the woman I love.