Prison

HAPPY READING. COMMENT AND VOTE!

Chapter 26

Katie's POV

I wake up with a pounding headache and a boulder on my stomach. I try to sit up into sitting position but the farthing wouldn't let me. Despite the pain in every inch of my body I push at the thing as hard as I can. It rolls off of me with a thump and an ow.

Julian rolls over to face me rubbing his head moaning. I smile to myself and crawl over to him and sit next to his head. "Oh Jules maybe you shouldn't lay all your fat on my legs and you wouldn't be sitting there moaning. "

I laugh and he glares at me. Then he gets up and walks around the cell. I follow him and he stops so I finally ask ,"Where are we?"

He looks back at me and opens his mouth to answer. Beforehe can though a bright light comes from behind him and it looks as if a door has been opened. Julian flies to the other side of the room and hits the floor. I run to him and pick his head up. He was still awake and had a gash on his head.

Footsteps come torwards and Julian whispers, " Run Katie." I stay put because I was not leaving him. But I didn't have a choice. I was yanked up roughly by someone and dragged away from Julian.

"NOO!" I scream fighting the person to get back to Julian. Blood was pouring from his face and he looked pale. He looks at me with pleading eyes and I escape running to him. I grab his hand and hold on as hard as i can. I would NOT let my best friend die.

The man yanks me up again and a gruff voice says," Bring the goddamn boy too. We might need him" The last thing I see is Julian's body being yanked up and carried out the door.