His Dungeon

Chapter 24

Kasper's POV

"Well you're not going to give your long~lost brother a hug?" Kante teased with a smirk on his face. When we were boys that was his teasing smirk. But in his eyes now I saw hatred. Hatred for me.

"I don't exactly embrace vile peices of crap. And you haven't been my brother since the day you turned evil," I spit back. His smirk disappeared and was replaced with fake hurt.

"Oh and I always thought you loved the crap out of me brother," he said teasing again. "Although it was obvious those wretched parents of yours didn't love me, so why wold you?"

That was it. How could he say such a thing when they were his parents too? He deserved everything he had gotten. The banishment, the suffering, and the beatings. Speaking of beatings, there was a long scar under his eye. See, my brother did something horrible. Completely bad and he was sent into execution. He was supposed to die, but he escaped with the help of a few loyal servants of his. They were killed, but two of them weren't found and I was guessing those two were the ones that attacked me last night.

"Oh, by the way your beloved princess is dead. Or she should be in a few minutes," he said looking at me with a smile. An evil smile. My anger rose up and I lunged at him.

 He flung me back, but the force of my jump caused him to go back against the opposite wall. I landed in a crouch position. Little did my brother know I have been training to fight him ever since he escaped, knowing someday he would come back.

He stood up with fury in his emerald eyes that matched mine. We jumped at each other again but an invisible force stopped me. I flew back into the wall and so did Kante.

I looked up and saw a man standing over me. It was Jacov my servant. Or ex~servant as he was probably working for Kante now. He looked down at me with a mix of shock and fear.

Then he turned to Kante and said,"The girl is here," and walked over to lean against a wall casually.

Kante smiled evily and  rubbed his hands together ," Good. Find her and bring her to me. I want to see if my big brother can handle seeing the love of his life being tortured right in front of his eyes." And with that he and Jacov left me to sit there on the cold floor of a dungeon waiting to see them torture themy soul mate in front of me.