Writer-San Note!

Hello, Hello lovely readers! and welcome to my Pandora Hearts One-Shot book!

Request's are currently CLOSED!

Request's will be opened once I have finished all of my current requests as well as published my New One-Shot book and My Character Guide to my Kevin Legnard + Xerxes Break x Reader story!

Till then you may place your Requests in the comment section of THIS Chapter or wait until the Request box is officially opened once again and request then.

 You may request whoever you want from Pandora Hearts! the formats may be;

for example: Gilbert Nightray x Reader or Gilbert Nightray x Reader x Xerxes Break.

I do NOT do lemons! fluff or whatever it's called is welcome though since as most of you know there's a kissing part in almost all of my one-shots lol!

I would like the requests sent through my message box if possible since it is the easiest way for me to find them but if you comment your request I will most likely still see it and write it for you.

Another thing I would like to say is that when you request please be polite, I know this is kind of odd but it really does matter to me, thank you!

--------------------------------------

 Again Request's are currently CLOSED!

Aside from that I hope you enjoy!

(★•w•)//~♪Writer-San out!