Request + chapter

I'll give everyone a tip on how not to get ads while reading;
Start reading from the end part,and you can read the other chapters without getting ads,I do it when I read one shots!!

Honestly? I'm not gonna waste one chapter just so you can read what to request and get a ad the next chapter you read,so I'll mix em up!

Requests are open!! If you request ships you have to remember ONLY the personas!! Not real people!
NO smut!

Now on to the chapter

Grian p.o.v
The clock is always ticking,wether you'd like it or not you cannot stop time,o time o time,the greatest thing to ever exist on earth.
O time,if you wouldn't exist I could finish the mansion without those pesky phantoms attacking me.
O time, if you wouldn't exist I wouldn't feel so lonely all the time
O time o time,why must you spare your minutes and hours with us?
I wonder to myself.
I start to wonder from time to time.
I start to wonder how the server has been decorated from corner to another.
Flowery hills,covering the sky that is so blue that you could mistake it for a ocean if it wouldn't be up there.
Animals,monsters and other species jumping around like it would be their last day alive...
Well,
Who am I to blame? We need food anyway.
And The lakes rushing like tears from a kid who fell on a cement floor are amusing to watch as the fish dance around the flow.
I start realizing that watching the water dance around makes me feel happy.
I put my hand out to the water,expecting nothing but silence,and that's what I get.
I just wonder how it would feel if my head would stay there? Would I become a drowned? I'm pretty sure Cleo would.. but we're not here to kill her !
I wonder if someone's base is underwater.
I wonder if they're making a incredible redstone machine down there.
I wonder if I have any energy to get up?'
I try to get up,not even giving the slightest of effort
"I guess not "
I say loudly to myself.
Lately,I haven't been feeling myself,a strange,dull sensation growing in my chest.
I've brushed it off as sadness that will eventually go away but..
Thinking that makes me stressed that it won't go away.
Sometimes I wonder how Taurtis is doing,I hope he's doing well on the other side of the paradise.'
I start tearing up
'I remember when we'd build and draw things from memory,and when we'd skip class and when-'
I start crying.
I cry along the river that is flowing right next to me,my heart beating with the same rhythm as the river.
And so,my time starts to stop,the ticking getting quieter and quieter.
I don't seem to care because I feel safe,I don't feel the dulness in my chest anymore. I feel amazing!

But

Why?
Didn't I feel sad a few minutes ago?
Wait
Why do I feel cold?
Why do my lungs feel tight??
Whats happening??
I start to panic,as I open my eyes I see the surface is already as far away as the sun.
I'm scared,what am I supposed to do?
I want to swim up ! I want to !
But then the flow catches up to me.
The flow the Fish danced with,the flow that made me happy,the flow I cried to and matched my heart with.
The flow baby turtles go with.
The flow I will happily resort as my final stop.
The flow in wich I will shed my last tears.

UHHH
I've never wrote a serious fanfic before so it's one of my first times!! Sorry if it's bad <:"DD