Mother spore and his saplings (light gridoc in the end)

((This is not angst! Just fluff)) :)
Also Gridoc!

Grian,a mythical creature is known for his powers.
With his powers,he can grow any kind of plant and tree very quickly.
He loves to spend time drawing things with his pen pal,Taurtis.
Grian was bored a few months ago ,that,resulted in him sending a letter to a random person.
Soon the person and Grian started writing each other how they have been.
It was until Taurtis drew his face on the letter,Grian wanted to do the same but his pen just broke! He had to get a new one.

As he skipped stones from the beatiful lake,he got to the end of the lake swiftly.
The end of the lake had a forest,a forest Grian has been testing his powers on.
Some trees very big,some very small.
Some grass from one place to another
And mycelium slowly taking over.
The flowers bloom there in the start of spring.
The most well known flowers there are Lily of The Valley and Rose bushes.
And when you continue the smooth road on forwards,you reach a forest,that hasn't been tested on.
The forest contains dead trees,dead bushes and dry ground.
So what Grian does is to take a branch from one of the dead trees,collect coal and then go over to a rubber tree to possibly make an eraser.
He walks , walks and walks until he spots a dead tree.
"Perfect!" Grian thought to himself.
He was about to snap a twig from a part of the tree until he saw a small glimpse of a white bandana.
Grian was confused,'why would there be a small white bandana inside a dead tree? Is it the birds that deliver the junk here?'
So he decided to inspect it closer.
What he found shocked him.
They were small saplings! No,not SAPLINGS but small,creatures!
Grian was a sapling once,that's a part of their evolution process! First you are a small acorn,from the acorn you go into a sapling,and if you get enough sunlight and water,you'll finally reach to be a forest spirit.
Grian never wanted to be labeled as a forest spirit,because it felt weird that he's only testing his powers on forests instead of taking care of them.
He took the small sapling to his palms,his eyes wide,inspecting the smaller one.
He saw how dry his outer layer was. That meant that the sapling was older than him.
Grian tipped his large mushroom hat and kept the sapling on his hands,being very careful to not trip.
He soon came back to the alive forest and put the sapling down near the small river.
Everything was going well until he heard a few more Squeeks behind him.
'There were more ?!' Grian thought on his head as he saw two more saplings run to the third one.
They were slow,due to the little amount of water and sunshine they get,so what Grian did was to get up,let the sapling climb onto his mushroom hat,and so they slithered down the hat like it was a slide.
All of them hugged each other,one crying.
"E-excuse me,that was very rude of me,I'm terribly sorry."
...
"But you've got to admit,sliding down my hat like that was pretty cool"
Every each of the saplings seemed to nod along.
Grian sat down and started asking questions.
"How long have you been a sapling?"
There were muffled answers,something that only Grian could hear.
"I see,,,so about 20-25 years? Gosh that's long.."
Grian was astonished by the fact that they were still alive at this point. And he was NOT going to let them die
He smiled to the three saplings and started telling stories,slowly moving his hands around a circle,the saplings didn't notice that Grian was putting a growing spell on them.
The saplings felt nourished and happy,so when Grian felt like his duty was done,he turned to leave but instead,the three,well grown sapling started following him.
"MOTHER SPORE WAIT UP !!"
Grian,who was afraid and confused as to why they were calling him their mother spore?
He slapped his face 'THATS RIGHT IM STUPID'
The ungrown saplings take the one ,who helps them grow as their mother spore,there is no father spore ,ONLY mother spore .
As they caught up to him,they promised to do anything for him,since they were now his children,not caring about the age difference
Grian was shocked,but soon got warmed up on the whole mother spore thing and started taking care of them.

A few years later

Grian is now 27,and his saplings are called Ren,Xb and Etho.
They all moved to hermitcraft to experience more awesome stuff to this life.
And when the mycelium resistance started ,they all came back to family.
Soon,Doc joined them.
Etho was the first one to get protective of Grian,then came Xb and then Ren.
They were jealous of how doc was becoming their 'father spore'.
They did NOT want him as their dad!! Ren bet that he didn't even join the resistance because of red stone traps! He joined because of Grian!
Xb had caught Grian and Doc giving each other pecks in the morning and immediately told everyone else.
They made the decision to make Doc test out the machines as to when they had broken it,killing doc

But mother spore didn't want that and started scolding them.

I CANT WRITE I CANT WRITE BUT THIS IS PRACTICE
also art from this chapter !!

—I CANT WRITE I CANT WRITE BUT THIS IS PRACTICEalso art from this chapter !!