ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EIGᕼTEEᑎ

"It's started," you said as the group ran up the theater stairs.

Once up the stairs, Allison and Luther stopped. You continued walking, but Diego grabbed your arm.

"Allison, I can't do that," Luther said. "She's beyond reasoning."

"You hear the music?" Diego yelled. "Y/N's right, it's started!"

"Do you honestly think she's gonna listen?" Luther questioned Allison. "After everything that's happened."

"We don't have time for this," Klaus said.

"Okay," Luther stated.

Allison then rushed into the theater, leaving you with the three brothers.

"You're using her as a distraction, aren't' you?" Diego said, making you look at Luther.

"It'll be our best chance to incapacitate Vanya," Luther said.

"What if Vanya hurts her?" you snapped. "Do you remember what happened last time Allison tried to reason with her?" Flashes of Allison covered in blood in that cabin filled your head.

"She'll thank us later," Luther said.

"You're all assholes," you mumbled as the brothers walked past you.

"So, what's the plan?" Klaus asked, grabbing your arm gently and pulling you along.

"Uh, you wait out front," Luther told him.

"What?" Klaus said, obviously hurt. He stopped at the bottom of the small staircase.

"Yeah, you're the lookout," Luther said

"The lookout?" Klaus scoffed.

"I'll go with him," you said, glancing at Klaus.

"No, we need whatever you did at the bowling alley," Luther said, motioning to the guns attached to your belt.

You sighed, giving Klaus an apologetic look before following Luther and Diego.

"Do you two actually have a plan?" you asked as you approached the stage's back door. Luther nodded at Diego, who rushed to the left-wing. "Wait," you mumbled as both of the boys got into running positions. "Luther no," you said, but it was too late, both of them had gone running towards Vanya. She stood up and held her bow close to her before striking out towards the crowd. A strong force shot out in white light, sending Luther and Diego flying and causing the crowd to scream in terror.

"You idiots!" you yelled, jumping off the stage. You watched as the crowd and orchestra began to flee in terror.

Vanya stood up and shot out another blast toward the orchestra, making them sit down once more. They continued to play with Vanya.

"Go!" you heard Diego tell the crowd.

"Get out, everyone!" you yelled, helping people up and toward the exits.

Vanya sent yet another blast out. You felt Diego push you to the ground. You rushed to hide behind some of the seats.

Suddenly, the room began to dim, and the noises began to echo. "No, not now," you mumbled, feeling your eyes droop. "No..."

You then felt something hit you in the nose. You opened your eyes to see Allison looking at you, her notepad in front of you. You picked it up, and read You good?

You nodded, trying to grasp at anything they had said before you had slipped.

"Shit!" you exclaimed as a sudden bullet zoomed overhead. You glanced around the seats to see the same men from in the bowling alley.