ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯO

You lowered yourself into the bath Five had drawn for you. He said you needed to clean off all the blood and you couldn't help but agree.

You let out a satisfied sigh as your cold skin touched the warm water. You rested your head against the tub, closing your eyes and letting yourself relax. You thought about all that had happened the night before. The masked attackers. Five kissing you and claiming to know you. And the strange teleporting thing he did.

You leaned down, feeling the warm water go over your mouth as you watched your own eye's reflection in the water. You then resurfaced, closing your eyes once more.

***

When you opened your eyes, you weren't in the bath. You were in a strange world, surrounded by ash, fire, and destroyed buildings. You looked to your side, to see a very old man. You noticed his fimilar bright green eyes.

"Five," you spoke softly, your voice more mature and smooth.

"Y/N," he said, his eyes filling with tears.

That's when you felt the sharp pain in your chest. You gasped, placing a hand over it. You felt a warm and sticky substance against your hand.

You looked down, seeing dark blood seeping from your chest.

"Five," you said, weakly. You looked up to see the older Five rushing to you. That was all you saw before everything went dark.

***

You shot out of the water with a gasp. You looked at your bare chest, seeing no blood, no puncture, no proof of any injury.

You blinked, breathing heavily before looking around. You were back in the bathroom.

You gasped, feeling air filling your lungs.

What was that?

***

You let out a gentle sigh as you walked into Five's room, at least what you assumed was Five's room.

You noticed him with his shirt off and he was... stitching his own arm.

"Wait," you said softly. Five looked at you, stopping immediately. "Sit down," you ordered. Five did as he was told, still holding the needle and thread in his hand. You sat next to him and plucked the needle from his hands. You then began to thread the needle through his skin, apologizing whenever he let out a pained grunt.

"Thank you," he said as soon as you snipped the thread.

"Well, you did get this saving me," you chuckled gently. "It's the least I could do." You kissed his shoulder gently, watching as you calmed down.

Five smiled at you. "Why'd you do that?" Five asked.

"I dunno," you admitted. "My gut told me too." You stared at his wound.

"Ya know, that's what you would always do whenever you tended to my wounds," Five stated. He placed a finger under your chin, making you look at him. "I think someone wiped me from your mind," he said softly.

"I'm sorry, but you're wrong," you stated.

Five just smiled. "No," he said before getting up and walking to his wardrobe. He opened it and pulled out a button-up and vest.

"Ok," you scoffed. "I'll bite. How did we meet?"

"During the apocalypse," Five said in a 'duh' tone.

***Flashback***

Five grabbed random things and put them in his wagon. He looked at the top half of a manikin and shrugged before going to grab it. He noticed a pair of arms around the manikin. He grabbed it anyway, assuming the arms belonged to another body.

Suddenly, the person attached to the arms jumped up, her h/c hair matted and her face dirty, but her e/c eyes shown through the dirt and grime, staring at Five intensely.

Five gasped, dropping the manikin. (DELORES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

"How are you..." both teenagers asked.

"I thought everyone was dead," the girl said.

"So did I," Five stated. "How did you survive?"

"I don't know," the girl admitted. "I just woke up one day... to this."

"I'm Five," Five said after a moment of silence.

"I'm Y/N," you said.

***End Of Flashback***

"How did I survive the apocalypse?" you asked.

"Neither of us ever found out," Five stated. He then jumped out of the fire escape. "Come on," he said, motioning for you to follow.

You bit your lip before following, climbing behind him. You looked down, hearing a rustling noise, only to see a man in a garbage can.

"I'd ask what you're doing Klaus," Five began, reaching the last steps. "But then it occurred to me, I don't care."

"Hey!" Klaus exclaimed. Five helped you down the last few steps. "Ya know there are easier ways out of the house, right buddy?" You grinned. You liked this man.

"This one required the least amount of talking," Five said, standing in front of the dumpster. "Or so I thought."

"Hello," Klaus said looking at you. "I'm Klaus. Who might this lovely lady be?"

"Y/N," you answered with a bright smile.

"What are you doing with me brother?"

"He saved me and claims I've been his girlfriend for a while," you stated, making Five roll his eyes.

Klaus nodded before turning to Five. "Hey, hey, hey, so... You need any more company today?" Klaus reminded you of a bouncy kid. "I could, uh... clear my schedule."

"Looks like you've got your hands full," Five said, gripping your hand softly.

"Oh, this? No, no. I can do this whenever," Klaus said, shrugging. "I'm just..." Klaus looked through the dumpster. "I just misplaced something. That's all. Oh!" You looked up, eager to see what he found. "Found it! Thank God!" Klaus pulled out half a donut, making you giggle. "Delicious."

You felt Five tug you toward a van. "I'm done funding your drug habit," Five grumbled.

"Come on! You don't..." Klaus trailed off. "Maybe I just wanna hang out with my brother. Not you." You turned back to see Klaus looking at thin air, making your brows thread together. "¡Mi hermano!" Klaus exclaimed as Five opened the van. You grinned at him. "I love you! Even if you can't love yourself!"

You laughed as you got in the van with Five.

"He's funny," you said, smiling at Five. He looked at you, wrinkling his nose.

"He's a drug addict," he stated, starting the van.

"You're a drunk," you stated, pointing at the duffle bag behind you. "At 13."

"I'm 58," Five grumbled. "Stuck in some stupid 13-year-old body."

"That just means, you have a chance to be young again," you stated, staring out the window absently. "Also, why am I going with you? Where ever the heck we're going?"

"I need you with me at all times," Five stated. "To keep you safe."

"Fun," you mumbled.

ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE ᐯOTE, ᔕᕼᗩᖇE ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᗰᗰEᑎT :) <3