ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᔕEᐯEᑎTEEᑎ

"Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare," Luther said. The whole group sat in one of the small booths at a local bowling alley, trying to think of a plan to stop Vanya.

"For what?" Diego snapped.

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya," Luther said, making Allison smack him with her notepad. Luther sighed. "We may not have a choice, Allison."

"Bullshit," you mumbled, pacing back and forth behind Five's seat.

"There are always options," Diego said.

"Yeah, like what?" Five asked, making you smack him upside the head as you paced.

"I don't know," Diego said.

"Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya," Luther stated, standing up. "And fast, okay? She could be anywhere."

"Or... here," Klaus said, making everyone look at him. "Look at this." He showed everyone the newspaper he held.

"That's right," Diego said. "Her concert is tonight."

"Hello," a female voice said suddenly. The group turned around to see a young employee with a fake smile and her arms behind her back. "I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave."

"Who's turn is it?" Diego asked as the manager glared at the group.

"Oh for..." Luther grumbled before grabbing a bowling ball and chucking it at one of the alley's whilst staring at the manager.

Allison tapped your shoulder and showed you her notepad. "Allison's right," you said, making the group turn to the two of you. "She's your sister."

"We're the only ones capable of stopping this," Luther said, looking at Allison. "We have a responsibility to Dad."

"To Dad?" Diego exclaimed. "No, I've heard enough about-"

"He sacrificed everything to bring us back together," Luther said.

"I'm with Luther on this one," Five said.

"You're kidding?" you scoffed, crossing your arms over your chest. Five looked at you seriously. "We can't give her a chance to fight back. There are billions of lives at stake. We're past trying to save just one."

"Hey, you know, guys, uh... maybe I could help," Klaus said.

"Now is not the time," Luther said.

"No, let him finish," you said.

"Yeah, he saved my life today," Diego added.

Klaus nodded as he stood up.

"Is that true?" Luther asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I did... take credit for it," Klaus said. "In fact the real hero... was Ben."

Everyone stared at him. "Wait, the dead brother?" you asked.

"Today, listen, today he punched me in the face," Klaus said. "And earlier at the house, he was the one who saved Diego's life, not me."

"You are unbelievable, Klaus," Luther sighed.

"You want proof, is that it?" Klaus asked. You cocked an eyebrow, walking around and sitting next to Five. "Alright, I'll give you proof." He grabbed a bowling ball. "All right, it's showtime, baby." He then threw the ball. Five grabbed you, pulling you to his chest before scooting to the side to avoid getting hit with the ball. The ball hit the ground with a thud.

"Is there any way to silence the voice in your head that screams out to be the center of attention?" Luther said, making you glare at him.

"Oh my god, you're one to talk," you scoffed, making both Allison and Luther glare at you.