ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇTEEᑎ

"Hey, can you go any faster?" Luther asked for the tenth time.

"Ask me again, and I'll burn you with the cigarette lighter," Five retorted, making Luther lean back into his seat next to you.

"Allison will be fine," you stated. "She can take care of herself."

You all sat in silence until you reached Harold's cabin.

Luther ran to the door quickly, the group following behind.

"Allison!" you heard Luther yell. "No!" You pushed past Diego, Klaus, and Five to get into the house.

"Oh my god," You covered your mouth as tears filled your eyes at the sight of Allison lying in a puddle of blood on the floor. "Oh my god." You stumbled back a bit, tears flowing as Luther held Allison in his arms and cried. You felt Five pull you to his chest as you cried. He pressed his face into your hair, shaky breaths leaving his mouth as he rubbed your back gently.

***

"I don't think she's breathing," Luther said, carrying Allison into the Hargreeves' house.

"If we don't get her upstairs, she's gonna die," Klaus stated.

"She needs a hospital!" you yelled, chasing after the boys.

"Grace has all the medical information and aid we need," Diego stated as they rushed up the stairs. You let out a shaky breath but followed as they brought Allison into what seemed to be a medical room. Luther placed her gently on the bed as Mom walked in. She sat down and examined Allison.

"She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx," Grace stated, pressing his thumb and index finger against Allison's throat. "One of you will need to give her blood."

"I will," all the boys spoke.

"I'm doing it," Luther said.

"I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy," Pogo stated. "Your blood is more compatible with mine."

"Hey, don't sweat it," Klaus said. "I--I got this, big guy!" Klaus rushed to help. "I-- I love needles."

"Master Klaus," Pogo said. "Your blood is... how shall I say this? Too polluted."

"Move," Diego said.

"Yeah, go on," Luther said.

"I'll do it," Diego spoke. He stood next to Grace. She pulled out the needle and Diego quickly fainted.

"Whoa!" Klaus exclaimed.

"Stick him," Pogo said.

***

"That little bastard that nearly killed our sister's still out there, with Vanya," Diego said, both him and Five pacing around the living room, giving you a headache. "We need to go after her."

"Vanya's not important," Five said.

"She's your sister," you said.

"That's a little heartless, even for you, Five," Diego stated.

"I'm not saying I don't care about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us," Five retorted. "Harold Jenkins is our first priority."

"I agree, let's go," Diego said, beginning to walk away. You stood up.

"You guys can count me out," Klaus said, making Diego and Five look at him. "I mean, you know, no offense or whatever. It's just... I kind of feel like this is a whole lot of pressure for newly-sober me, so..."

"You're coming," Diego stated.

"No, no, no," Klaus said. "I mean, I think we can all agree that my power's... I mean, it's pretty much useless. I'd just be holding you guys back."

"Klaus, get the hell up," you ordered, making Five look at you with a cocked eyebrow.

"You can't make me," Klaus said, scowling at you.

"Diego," you said. Diego threw one of his knives below Klaus' picolas cage. (A/N that is what I say instead of PP)

Klaus sighed. "Then again, a little exercise couldn't hurt," he said.

"Yeah," you said, with a cocky smile.

"I think I'm rubbing off on you," Five whispered in your ear, making you roll your eyes.

***

"So, how did you survive all this?" Five asked as you both walked through the destroyed city.

"I-I dunno actually," you said, swiping a strand of hair from your face. "I remember something hitting me, then everything went black. And then you know, next thing I know someone pulled my manikin away from me."

"I just wanted some company," Five said, his cheeks flushing pink.

"In a manikin?" you laughed.

"Well- I guess," Five said. "But now, I have you."

"Y-yeah," you said, blushing a bit.

***

"Y/N, come on," Five said, shaking your shoulder gently. "You took a small nap and we're here."

"Oh, ok," you said, rubbing your eyes gently. "Where's Klaus and Diego?"

"Inside already," Five stated. "Let's go." Five grabbed your hand before teleporting into the house.

You jumped slightly seeing Harold Jenkins lying dead on the floor, forks, and knives sticking out of his body.

"It's not exactly what I was expecting," Klaus said, leaning over the body.

"The understatement of the year," Five said, stuffing his hands in his pocket.

"No sign of Vanya," Klaus stated.

"Let's get out of here before the cops come," Diego said, turning on his heel and walking toward the door.

"In a minute," Five said, approaching the body. He pulled the prosthetic eye from his pocket and lifted it toward Harold's patch covering his eye.

"Come on, Five," Diego said. "What are you..."

"Ugh, wow," Klaus said as Five placed the prosthetic eye in his empty socket.

"Same eye color, same pupil size," Five mumbled. "Guys this is it."

"The eye you've been carrying around," you said, kneeling across from Five. "It's-"

"It's found it's rightful home," Five finished.

"We got the guy we needed to kill to stop the apocalypse," Diego said.

"Yay!" Klaus cheered quietly. "Let's go." He then turned to walk away but Diego grabbed the back of his shirt.

"No, no," Five said. "Wait, wait. It can't be this easy." He stood up. "Look, the note that I got from the Commission." He pulled out a slip of paper and showed Klaus and Diego. "The one that says, 'Protect Harold Jenkins.' aka Leonard Peabody."

"Yeah?" Diego questioned.

"But who killed him?" you said, your eyes widening.

"Who did this?" Five finished.

"I have a crazy idea," Klaus said. "Crazy, but why don't we find Vanya... and ask her what happened?"

Five teleported away, making you roll your eyes.

"If Vanya got away from this asshole, she might be headed back to the Academy," Diego said, glaring down at Harold.

ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE ᐯOTE, ᔕᕼᗩᖇE ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᗰᗰEᑎT :) <3