ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTEEᑎ

"Five?" you said, walking into Five's room. You noticed Five sitting on his bed, his back to you. His elbows rested on his knees and his hands were laced in his hair.

You walked over to the bed and knelt behind him. You carefully wrapped your arms around Five's waist and rested the side of your face on his shoulder.

"Hi," you whispered.

"What are you doing up here?" Five asked, grabbing your hands and wrapping them around his upper body.

"I wanted to make sure you're ok," you said, kissing his cheek gently.

"I'm fine," Five stated, turning his head and kissing your temple.

"Liar," you said, letting go of Five and leaning back on your hands.

Five turned around and sat across from you. "Your right," Five said. "I just found out my father killed himself, he knew about the apocalypse, that I still have to stop by the way, and my girlfriend hardly remembers me."

"Five, I don't know much," you said, grabbing Five's hand. "But your father knew that you and your siblings have the ability to stop whatever the hell is coming." Five looked at you. "And as for that girlfriend of yours, I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry about anything."

Five gave you a small smile before lifting up your hand and pressing his lips to your knuckles. "I'm gonna get dressed, then find my siblings and-"

"Save the world?" you stated. "You better. I think I wanna see where my life might go."

***

"Get up," Five said, dragging you into Klaus's room. You noticed Klaus holding a ball of yarn, making you cock an eyebrow. "We're going."

"Where?" Klaus asked.

"To save the world," Five stated.

"Oh is that all," Klaus said sarcastically. "Great."

"So, Pogo said Dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?" Five said, pacing back and forth.

"Yeah, so?" Klaus said, starting to pull on some socks.

"So it got me thinking," Five began. "I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened, but Dad, he can't time travel."

"So how did your father actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?" you said, crossing your arms.

"Well, you know-"

"Don't answer," Five said. "She meant that as purely rhetorical." Klaus sighed. "Truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse."

"Yeah, but I always thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes," Klaus said, tying his shoelaces.

"Me too," Five said. "But what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?"

"No idea," Five answered. "But the fact remains, his fakakta plan worked. We all came home." Klaus sniffed his shirt before wrinkling his nose. "But since we're here, we might as well save the world."

"Oh yeah?" Klaus said. "What, like, the three of us?"

"Uh, well, ideally, no, but... gotta work with what I've got," Five said as he and Klaus walked out into the hallway, making you roll your eyes and follow them.

Suddenly, you noticed Diego come running down the hall. "Where have you been?" you asked.

"Jail," Diego answered before running into a room. "Long story. Where's Luther?"

"Haven't seen him since breakfast," Five said, sharing a look with Klaus.

"Yeah," Klaus nodded. "Two days before the world ends, he picks a great time to drop off the grid."

"Shit," Diego mumbled. "Allison is in danger."

"What?" you said as Five and Klaus looked at each other. (A/N let's just talk about that lil brother look. Iconic.)

***

"Stay out here," Five said as you all got out of the car in front of the small bar-restaurant.

"But-"

"Please?" Five said, looking at you seriously.

"Fine," you grumbled.

Five nodded before kissing your forehead and walking into the bar with Diego and Klaus.

You scoffed before leaning on the side of the wall, smiling occasionally at some of the people walking in.

***

You sighed gently as you watched Five stare at the wasteland you now called home. "Hey, Dork," you joked, standing behind him.

"Hi," Five mumbled, not bothering to look at you.

"What's wrong?" you asked, sitting next to Five.

"Nothing," Five said, shaking his head. "I-I'm fine."

"No your not," you said, turning your head to look Five in the eyes. "You can tell me. We're kinda in this together so we can tell each other anything."

"I miss my family," Five said softly.

"Oh," you said, turning toward the scenery.

"I never should have left them," Five said. "I couldn't just swallow my pride. I just had to prove my dad wrong. I had to be a coky bastard." Five punched the cement floor next to him.

"Hey, hey, hey," you said, quickly grabbing Five's hand. You noticed blood appearing on his knuckles.

"What if something happens to them while I'm gone?" Five questioned as you pulled out a cloth from your pocket and dabbed it on his knuckles. "No, something does happen to them, because I'm gone. This happens."

"It wasn't your fault," you said, lacing your fingers through Five's good hand. "Whatever the hell happened here, wasn't your fault. You couldn't stop it. No one could."

"I have to get back to them," Five said.

"You will," you stated, kissing the back of Five's hand. "We will."

***

Suddenly, you let out a scream, seeing Luther crash through the door. "Holy shit!" you screamed, placing a hand on your chest. "Jesus! Don't do that," you said as Luther ran to the car.

"Sorry, Dove," Five said, grabbing your hand. You blushed at the new nickname. "Luther's just in a hurry."

"I could tell from the giant Luther shaped hole in the door," you stated as Five dragged you toward the car. "And Five?"

"What?" Five asked, opening the door for you. "We're gonna find your sister." Five smiled slightly before helping you into the car.

ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE ᐯOTE, ᔕᕼᗩᖇE ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᗰᗰEᑎT :) <3