ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼᖇEE

"What are you..." Five exclaimed as Luther got into the van, forcing you into the back, making you frown.

"Are you ok?" Luther asked.

"you shouldn't be..." Five trailed off. "How did you find me?" You noticed Klaus get in, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Um," Luther was cut off by Klaus.

"Hey baby," Klaus said, pulling you close. You laughed as Five and Luther looked at you. "Hey, a little privacy guys. We're really hitting it off here." Klaus screamed and hid behind you as Five threw a cup at him.

"Get out!" Five exclaimed as you and Klaus laughed. "You can't be here! I'm in the middle of something!"

"Any luck finding your one-eyed man?" Klaus asked.

"No," Five whispered.

"What's he talking about?" Luther asked.

"Does it matter?" Five scoffed. "It's Klaus. What do you want Luther?"

"So, Grace may have had something to do with Dad's death," Luther stated, making you furrow your brows. "So I need you to come back to the academy, all right? It's important."

"'It's important?'" Five scoffed. "You have no concept of what's important."

"Hey!" Klaus exclaimed, jumping up to look between the two seats. "Did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" Klaus and you laughed. "It was so painful."

"What are you still doing here?" Luther asked, making you frown at him.

"Ay, ay, ay," Klaus said. "Wha- I- what I need an excuse to hang out with my family?"

"We're trying to have a serious conversation," Luther said coldly.

"What, and I'm incapable of being serious? Is that what you're saying?" Klaus asked.

"That's just mean," you added.

"Yeah- yeah," Klaus said, motioning to you. "Ya know what? I like this one." He pointed to you, making you grin.

" Luther's got a point, you should get out," Five said.

"Wha...?" Klaus looked between the two. "Fine!" he exclaimed before getting out of the van.

"What the hell are you up to?" Luther questioned as soon as Klaus was gone.

"You wouldn't understand," Five stated.

"Try me," Luther challenged. "Last I checked, I'm still the leader of this family."

"Well, last I checked, I'm 28 years older than you," Five said. You watched the two closely as they argued.

"You know what your problem is?" Luther snapped.

"I'm really hoping you'll tell me," Five said sarcastically, making you chuckle.

"You think you're better than us. You always have. Even when we were kids," Luther said, making you scowl at him. "But the truth is, you're just as messed up as the rest of us. We're all you have. And you know it."

"I don't think that I'm better than you, Number One," Five said. "I know I am." You laughed silently, making Five look at you through the rearview mirror. "I've done unimaginable things, things you couldn't even comprehend."

"Right," Luther scoffed.

"Just to get back here and save you all," Five growled.

Suddenly, you noticed Klaus running from the police with a pile of food in his arms. He suddenly hit a cab and the police caught up to him.