ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TEᑎ

You let out a small breath as Diego parked the car.

"I know this Jenkins dude has to have a record," Diego said, unbuckling his seatbelt.

"And your plan is to what?" Allison asked.

"Waltz in there and just ask for it?" you finished sarcastically.

"I know the station like the back of my hand, sis," Diego said, looking at the side-view mirror. "I've spent a lot of time inside."

"Handcuffed," Allison said, making Five look at his brother.

"Whatever," Diego said. "Here's the plan."

"Plan?" Five questioned. "I'm just gonna blink in and get the file."

"No that's not..." Diego trailed off. "You don't know the ins and outs of this place, okay?"

You rolled your eyes discreetly at Diego's excuse. He just wanted to be in charge.

"I literally just did this yesterday," Five stated.

"What?" you asked, leaning forward from the back seat.

"My yesterday, not your yesterday," Five stated, looking back at you. You remembered your dream from before. "It'll take me two seconds," he added, looking forward again. "Why don't I just go?"

"Listen to me," Diego interrupted. "You are not going in there."

You and Allison both rolled your eyes. "Boys," you whispered to her. She nodded with a small smile.

"I made a call," Diego said. "That's what a leader does." He looked at Five pointedly. "He leads."

"Or she leads," you stated, making Diego and Five glance at you. "I'm just saying, a woman could be a leader too." Allison let out a small laugh as Five rolled his eyes.

"You've always been like this," Five stated, as Diego got out of the car.

"Feministic and empowering?" you said, crossing your arms.

"I'm liking you now," Allison said.

"Enough of this," Five scoffed, getting out of the car. Allison did as well and you were about to open your door, but Five beat you to it. He held his hand for you with a small smile. You took it hesitantly, letting him pull you out of the car before closing the door behind him.

Allison approached a telephone booth, putting in a few quarters and dialing a number. Five lead you to the wall across from the booth and leaned against it, holding you close by your waist.

"Hey, Vanya," you heard Allison say. "It's me. I just wanted to..." Allison hesitated, shaking her head gently. "Things have gotten so messed up. And... all I ever wanted was to be a good sister to you. Guess I pretty much failed at that." She let out a breath. "But you need to call me. Okay? I love you, sis."

You turned as Diego approached the three of you.

"So?" Five asked, pushing himself off the wall and moving his hand to interlace with yours.

"Your welcome," Diego said, holding up the file.

You held back a smile as Allison grabbed the file and opened it.

Everyone leaned forward as Allison flipped through the papers. "Holy shit," she said.

"What?" Diego questioned.

"Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody," Allison said, showing you the files.

"Wasn't that the guy with Vanya?" you asked.

"Yeah," Allison said.

"Oh my god," you mumbled.

(Tiny, tiny, tiny chapter. Sorry for that, next time, I'll make it longer or/and write two chapters)

(Dude, I saw a picture of Five as Diamen Wayne and now I can't stop thinking about it)

ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE ᐯOTE, ᔕᕼᗩᖇE ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᗰᗰEᑎT :) <3