ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᔕEᐯEᑎ

"Oh, good, you're up," Luther said, opening the door to Klaus's room. "We need to talk. You, me, and the others. So meet me in the living room." You looked around Luther to see Klaus. "Like nowish?"

You smacked Luther's forearm, glaring up at him.

"Yeah, that sounds like a real rager," Klaus said sarcastically. "But my schedule's already chock-full."

"Yeah, no time for that," Luther said. "The world's ending in three days." You glared at Luther as he walked away before slowly entering Klaus's room.

"Hey," you said softly. Klaus glanced at you.

"Hi Tiny," he said. You leaned on the doorframe.

"Wanna talk about it?" you asked gently.

"About what?" Klaus asked, standing up from his position over the toilet.

"What you saw when you went back in time," you said. "I can tell, something happened."

"Thanks for the caring thing, but I'm fine," Klaus said, walking past you.

You sighed before following him into the sitting area of the Hargreeve's mansion.

"Three days?" you heard Allison say. You watched as she handed Luther a coffee.

"Yeah-"

"That's what Five said," you stated, a bit of bitterness in your voice.

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it," Klaus said, sitting in front of the couch you sat on. "He just left out the part about how soon."

"But can we trust him?" Allison said, making you look at her. "I don't know if you've noticed, but Five's a little..." Allison made a symbol of crazy.

"Our little psycho," Klaus laughed.

"He was pretty convincing," Luther said. "If he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse, those lunatics wouldn't be chasing him."

"That's why they were after him?" Diego spoke up.

"Yeah," Luther nodded.

"What did Five even see?" Allison asked.

"More than you could ever know," you said, scowling at Allison.

"Uh..." Luther looked at her. "Apparently, we all fought together against whoever was responsible." Everyone except you looked at Luther with disbelief. Luther clicked his tongue before standing up. "Okay. So, here's the plan. Uh, we go through Dad's research-"

"Wait, what?" Allison said.

Everyone began to let out noises of disbelief as you rested on the couch.

"What actually happened the first time around?" Klaus asked, looking at Luther.

"Yeah," Diego agreed. "What are you not telling us?" Luther stayed silent. "Come on, Big Boy, spit it out."

Everyone sat in silence.

"You all died," you spoke up, making the siblings look at you. "All of you."

***

"Five? What's wrong?" a much older you asked. You sat on a motel bed, closing the book you were reading. An older Five stared at you lovingly, but sadly. "What's wrong?" you stood up and placed one hand on the side of his face. He placed his hand over yours and kissed your palm.

"Something came up at work," Five said, tears filling his bright eyes. "They gave me a job, and I don't know if I can do it."

"You'll overcome it," you said. Five smiled and kissed you softly. You smiled into the kiss. "Now, what was the job?"