29. The truth

(What happened when Jin had cornered her)

"You really want to know?" Jisoo asked as she faced up at him, momentarily breaking her cold facade.

"Yes! God yes!" He said as she sighed.

"Fine. Have you ever wondered how I felt that day?" She asked him as he looked at her quizzically.

"What day?" Jin asked Jisoo dumbfounded as she rolled her eyes starting to lose her patience.

"The day we kissed god dammit!" She exclaimed as he was a little taken aback by her sudden outburst.

"Okay okay. Yes, I did, if this is all about you being uncomfortable ab-" Jin started as he tried to make sense of what she was saying.

"No you idiot! It's not that! It's just, after what happened you left me so fucking conflicted and when I see you , you act like nothing happened and that just makes me so mad! Like how can you be so calm with your actions after not noticing how confused you have made me with how I feel?!" She said as she started to let out what had been the reasons she was annoying him.

"What do you mean?" He asked severely confused at her behaviour.

Jisoo just backed a little as she leaned against the wall, letting out a puff of hair from frustration.

"I don't know?! What do you think I mean? After that all happened, you just went on telling Hobi we were nothing but friends, and continued to treat me like that, while I on the other hand was confused." She made out.

"We are friends though right?" Jin asked out of obliviousness making Jisoo want to tip his hair out of his scalp.

"We are but..., is that all we are?" She asked finally as she calmed down her tone, looking at him.

He on the other hand was shocked.

"What do you mean by that? Do you.... like me?"
He asked her quizzically.

"I honestly don't know. After what happened, you made me feel things. I don't know why, I felt hurt when you said we were just friends, and since I still remember kissing you. I remember how I felt, and I remember it felt nice. Now my heart races around you and I like your company, but you not realising and calling me just a friend hurt. I don't know, I think I like you." She let out word for word, expressing feelings she herself had buried in her mind.

As she let out those words, letting them escape from her mouth, Jin had just stood there taking in everything.

He was confused himself, confused that she had felt that way, and that he hadn't known.

"You know, I know you might not feel the same... and that's okay. I realised already that I might be telling you this and conflicting you, so don't worry, I'll try and get over it myself, just give me some time. I'll ge-" Jisoo began as she was about to walk away, but was frozen in her spot when an arm had held her face and pulled her face closer, as his lips had come in contact with hers.

He pulled away momentarily as he faced her again.

"Jin? What the... look this isn't some game ok-" Jisoo began but her voice was muffled once he had kissed her again.

As he pulled away he whispered a set of words that had let become herself confused as well.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that..." he said as he brushed her hair behind her ears.

"What?" She whispered in the same town as he smiled.

"If I had known that's how you felt, this would've happened a lot quicker. I like you too, a lot. I always have. I just chose to suppress my feelings after that night, because you might have been uncomfortable. I said that we were just friends to hobi so that you wouldn't feel weird about it. But in reality, I was torturing myself because I wanted to be close to you again, to kiss you again..."
He breathed out as Jisoo let out a gasp.

"Really?" She asked him unbelieving what she had heard.

"You're not toying with me are you?" She asked him dubiously.

Of course she would be suspicious.

He suddenly had just confessed to her own confession, that was unexpected and confusing itself.

He suddenly pecked her lips as he smiled.

"Does that prove enough?" He asked raising an eyebrow looking at her.

"Maybe, maybe not" Jisoo said smirking as she fisted his shirt and pulled him down, as she reached his lips despite their over 7 inch height difference.

He immediately responded, a hand going behind her waist as he angled his own face to make their kiss deeper.

The kiss had become more heated, as her hand rested on his chest.

Jin walked back a step, as her back hit the wall, she let out a small gasp in surprise, and he took that chance as an entrance.

His hand had stood firmly against the wall for support as he leaned down, while her own hands raised up to go around his shoulders.

After a few moments of making out in an alley, he had pulled away, smiling as she suddenly became wary of what happened, as pink rose to her cheeks.

Suddenly becoming shy, she could only look down as Jins smile only grew wider looking at her.

"So are we together now?" He asked her as Jisoo looked up and nodded slightly.

"I think so?" She said as she returned a sly smile to him herself.

"We should head back home, it's getting late after all" Jin said after a moment, as she snapped out of her trance.

"H-huh what? I-oh um yeah" she said as she walked forward, embarrassed by her own stuttering.

He just let out a quiet chuckle as he went to get her things and pay, which she forgot to do because of what happened and then met her at the path.

"Here" he handed her a breath mint, to which it took her a moment to realise and then took it, masking the smell of their recent events.

"Jennie's going to freak" Jin said laughing imagining his sisters reaction to finding out that her brother and best friend were dating.

"Nah, I told her how I felt the moment it happened, and she concluded I liked you" she said shrugging as Jin grew appalled.

"What? That little punk... she didn't even tell me when we talked recently" he said as Jisoo laughed.

"That's because I told her not to. We probably wouldn't have made out in the alley if she did" she said before running in front , as Jin shook his head and followed.