5. Jewel in the crown

As they all were conversing, they caught up on everything happening.

"Really rosie? Now I better get a discount every time I come Hoho's" Jennie said as she Found Out about the girls part time job

"As if you even need one" Suga said rolling his eyes.

"Exactly, girl, I want to be with you on this, especially since it has been a while, but you earn millions, you wouldn't have to need a discount even if the world was ending next week" Namjoon said continuing Suga's point..

"That's true, you could practically campaign for them if you want" Lisa remarked to the older, as she made her point.

"Excuse you, but I would exchange any one of you for a 10 dollar coupon" she said to the group sassily, and honestly matter-of-factly before continuing realising her surroundings.

It was someone's special day after all, she should try and be nicer for their own sake.

"Except Taehyung he's okay"

She finished her point that she had begun with earlier, mentioning the birthday boy who had brought everyone together, as she patted the latter on his shoulder in acknowledgement.

"Really?you would do that for me? See this definitely says and has proved now I'm her favourite, and you will never be" The mentioned guy said cockily as he held up his hand to his chest dramatically, honoured by the huge sacrifice that was made by the girl next to him, as Jennie looked at him.

"Taehyung I was just humouring you and being nice as it was your birthday party, don't make me take back my words" she said rolling her own eyes at the latter as he instantly stopped with his fake self praise.

"Oh thank god, I was worried that you actually would choose him over me, like I'm definitely your favourite here" Jin says as he revoked his title as the elder brother.

"I beg to differ, she's basically my soul mate we did more things together than you two. I say I'm the favourite" Jisoo said flipping her hair, as she thought she had one with that one, not expecting another candidate.

"No way it's me, I'm the one who spends the most time with her now, and we meet up at the other countries together more then you all, I'm obviously her favourite"Taehyung said as he put out his own argument on the table.

"Tae? I thought we were each other's favourites" Jimin started slightly offended at his own soul mate trying to win points with another rather than him.

Especially as he mentioned the amount of time they had spent together, he had started feeling playfully jealous.

"Jennie you better not steal my best friend or you won't make it to the next day" he warned the main topic of the conversation.

"Oh please Jimin I'd have Rosé to my side as all, what are you gonna best me in, how to fall of the chair more?" She said rolling her eyes at the stupefied threat she had received from the shortest male latter.

Clearly this has turned into more than a mere status now.

"You all are simply delusional. I'm the favourite. She actually likes joking with me, and she's also similar to me. We grew up together to, I'm technically her unofficial older brother. I'm her most liked" yoongi said as the four sent out death flares each other, trying to win their own sides of the argument.

Everyone sat around looking at them, as they were not engaging forward worried to get into the cross fires.

They definitely hadn't wanted that.

They would much rather prefer not to lose a limb tonight thank you very much.

The tension rose to the roof as Jennie could swear she felt it.

"Please. You cam all try and convince yourself how much ever you want, but it will never shy away the truth of it being me" Jisoo started.

"Oh come on! You wish"

"No way any of you are the favourite, I'm the only one she gets along with"

"I've gotten along better with her than any of you could ever"

"No way! I see her all the time it's no questions asked me"

"Oh questions are definitely being asked right now, haven't you noticed or has your ego blinded your ass already?"

"Exactly. It's me, I know basically everything about her!"

The argument had seemed to not be reaching an approaching end any time soon as everyone was speaking over everyone.

It went so hard that the topic of discussion got included.

"So Jennie who is your favourite" Jin said expecting an answer from his own sister proving it was him

Everyone had quieted down as they awaited her answer to escape her lips, hoping and waiting it would be their own name that would be uttered.

Jennie just started them all down a moment.

Left to right.

Starting their faces.

Instead of replying she just took a  beer and downed it dodging the question swiftly as the three elder's and the youngest in the argument stepped into instant panic.

"Oh god don't drink that!"

"That's not safe for you!"

"Are you okay? Look at my fingers! Tell me if you're dizzy"

"Wait why didn't you flinch at all at the drink?" Jin asked eyeing her as Jennie inwardly smirked at the topic being forgotten completely.

"Oh how smart I am" she thought to herself before answering jins question.

"Simple, I've drank alcohol before" she said.

More panic was about to spread but Jennie thanked god as instead hobi's parents voices called them all down for their meals.

She had been saved from death.

Quite literally.