13. Explain to me

"Okay well, yuri has had a thing for me for a while now, and I haven't been able to say anything because well, she is the kid of the principal.

She's been chasing after me nonstop to the point where I literally have to try and avoid her" he started as Rosé stared at him.

"Okay totally not stalkerish, but I still don't get why I have to be your fake girl friend or whatever" she said as she made her point.

"Oh god let me explain for gods sake. Either way, I once over heard her talking with her friends, and one of them asked her about her crush or whatever, which is well me. And that friend. Nora and her twin bora, they had asked her about what she would do if I was in a relationship.

And she answered that if it seems serious she would back off. So that's where I needed a fake girl friend, and to be honest I needed to ask someone who I'm close with who is a girl, so like, I asked you" he said ending his point staring at her.

After a moment she nodded her head taking in the information, but further retaliated.

"But why me, why not Lisa or even Jennie unnie. You two are even the same age, while I'm a year younger. You and Jennie are just a few months apart" she said as she pointed that out.

"we both know Jennie is always on tour, plus she would probably kill me since this could affect her career. And well Lisa, let's just say she can't keep a secret for shit. Also we do talk more and I am kind of flirty with you, as people have noticed so it's more believable" he said as he ruled out the possibilities of his other good friends that were mentioned.

"But you know my parents right.." she started as he immediately stopped her.

"This is only In School and if required café's, no parents or family. I even told the others three guys about it and made them strike a deal with me to keep it quiet" he said as he tried convincing her even further.

She stood a moment thinking.

He did look desperate and he was her good friend after all, but this would mean a bunch of un needed attention.

But again he looked desperate.

She sighed helplessly lowering her head.

"All right fine, but keep your terms park or I'll personally slit your throat" she said threatening him but she really couldn't sound intimidating for shit.

But he really wasn't in a position to retaliate now as he was over joyed with her agreeing.

"Oh gosh thank you so much. I literally don't know what I would've done if you said no" he said as she momentarily smiled at him getting all giddy.

"Okay so we'll start this tomorrow, it's your choice if you want to tell the other girls but again, no one else. Also you're two best friends who you sit with, you can tell them too if you would like." He said as they both walked back to the cafeteria.

"So we're walking together tomorrow?" She asked as he looked at her confused.

"Why would we do that?" He asked her as he was in the shadows of her question

"Why wouldn't we do that. Jimin are you trying to make this believable or not?" She asked the boy who had never had a complete honest relationship before.

I mean it made sense since the last girl he had even come close to dating was Joy, and that didn't work for shit.

"All right Okay. Let's walk tomorrow. When do you leave?" He asked as she shrugged.

"I walk since it's close, so maybe around 8" she said shrugging as he nodded.

"I'll wait out at 8. Dont be late. Oh wait I rhymed!" He said as Rosé just dead panned at him.

"See you tomorrow"

They both walked their separate ways into the lunch hall as Rosé had spotted Lisa still at the table, gossiping with the other two.

"Sooo, what happened?" Lisa asked her as she placed her chin in the palm of her hand staring at the blonde.

"Well uhh" she started not knowing how to explain this.

"Just spit it out girl" one of the other two and said and she sighed.

'Better to get this over with' she thought as she inhaled a breath.

"He asked me to be his fake girl friend" she said as she stared at the three for reactions, but they only stared back at her in response.

"Yah say something" she said waving her hands in front of them as they then had burst out laughing confusing the blonde.

"What's so funny?" She asked genuinely concerned if the three had lost their minds or if it was her.

"Oh lord what kind of kdrama bull shit is this" Lisa said as she was regaining her composure from laughing like that.

Honestly it could be a plot for a k drama, her love life.

The title would be,

The first relationship: fake.

How beautiful.

"Wow chae, I knew you wanted to be in a k drama as a kid, but not to the extent you'd make up a plot" juri said as she wiped a tear that had escaped from her laughing session.

"Honestly, fake girl friend? Wow" mine retaliated clutching her abdomen that was sore after having a laugh attack.

"Oh, you don't. Believe me?"she asked the two as They laughed one again.

"Just wait for Tomorrow" she said the last sentence before the bell rang and she just sighed at the sight of the defrosted three before just shaking her head at them and leaving to her class.

"Oh god I didn't even realise all the chaos that would happen tomorrow" she said to her self as she walked away.